PDA

View Full Version : Champions of Munster

A face
07/07/2008, 10:16 PM
We are the Champions of Munster,
Champions of Munster
Chaaampioooons of Muuuunsteeeeeer !! :D

We have brought the CCFCSC back home again, for the 16th time (afaik), back to where it rightly belongs.

We are the Champions of Munster,
Champions of Munster
Chaaampioooons of Muuuunsteeeeeer !! ;)

Hail hail the Kings of Munster !!

ramblers08
07/07/2008, 11:22 PM
its only de munster cup relax

GavinZac
07/07/2008, 11:37 PM
No one cares
I do!

its only de munster cup relax
And so do you apparently, because you fielded your first XI against our reserves.

And you still lost :)

pete
08/07/2008, 9:59 AM
Munster Championship has a better ring to it.

rambler14
08/07/2008, 11:46 AM
And so do you apparently, because you fielded your first XI against our reserves.

And you still lost :)

That same team were only playing Friday night in a very tough game vs Rovers.
Did u not think it was strange when Graham Cummins was taken off???..........he was tired!!!!, as were the rest of the players.
Your "reserve team" which are all professional players bar Billy Woods play once a week!.........some reserve team!

Sure Ramblers were never going to win when you consider the ref was a city fan.

A face
08/07/2008, 12:29 PM

Which is why he left Greg kick lumps out of Meyler for the whole game?!?

micls
08/07/2008, 2:32 PM
Your "reserve team" which are all professional players bar Billy Woods play once a week!.........some reserve team!
They're not bad....they're still our reserve team though.....

Do you really think the ref was biased last night? Be honest now? He was **** but he was far from biased. As said above Greg was spoken to 3 times before eventually being booked.

rambler14
08/07/2008, 2:48 PM
Ref failed to award a blatant penalty in the 1st half when Graham Cummins was sandwiched by Dave Mulcahy and Cillian Lordan.
Seán Kelly spent the night tugging jerseys in the box and jumping on peoples backs to win headers.

jebus
08/07/2008, 2:50 PM
This is the same competition that even Limerick FC/37/Blue Canaries think is below us that you're all fighting over right? :)

rambler14
08/07/2008, 2:56 PM
Nah were just complaining about how bad the refereeing was...........again! Not bothered about the result........i'm certainly not bothered anyway.

micls
08/07/2008, 2:59 PM
Ref failed to award a blatant penalty in the 1st half when Graham Cummins was sandwiched by Dave Mulcahy and Cillian Lordan.
Seán Kelly spent the night tugging jerseys in the box and jumping on peoples backs to win headers.

As i said, he was ****e. But he ignored as much by ye as by us.

Lol@ Sean Kelly winning a header :D

This is the same competition that even Limerick FC/37/Blue Canaries think is below us that you're all fighting over right? :)

:D

GavinZac
08/07/2008, 3:03 PM
Nah were just complaining about how bad the refereeing was...........again! Not bothered about the result........i'm certainly not bothered anyway.

Henderson certainly was :) dragged the lads straight out again afterward. embarrassing times for all in CRFC.

pete
08/07/2008, 3:08 PM

Because that is the only way we could beat you. If our first team can beat you 5-0 not too much of a stretch to think second team can win 1-0?

ramsfan
13/07/2008, 4:48 PM
well i for one was dissapointed, winning trophies is a good habit and being honest we havent won it since ~1983 which is a disgrace it shows a lack of respect for competitiion and a lack of ambition:(