PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Shels

Monkfish
07/07/2008, 9:08 AM
Good amount of interest in this so if you want to go pm me or contact your usual 'booking agent'

Monkfish
08/07/2008, 9:45 AM
Leaving from the park at 3. Only a 29 seater available due to it being oxegen weekend and we've over 30 people interested already. Those who dont have a deposit paid better do so soon because 20 seats have already been paid for.

Monkfish
09/07/2008, 12:31 PM
Bus is fully booked.
Still a few who put there names in with no deposits who may get a lift in a car if they can contact us.

gspain
11/07/2008, 10:11 PM
What a win. Absolutely brilliant. 10 men for the whole second half.

Anybody know what Wayne Colbert's 1st yellow card was for? Wayne doesn't either.

The only way Shels were going to score was if the referee put it in himself and he did everything but.

sadloserkid
14/07/2008, 3:09 PM
Anybody know what Wayne Colbert's 1st yellow card was for? Wayne doesn't either.

Apparently he played the Vinny Jones role in a reenactment of the Jones/Gascoigne scene from many moons ago while in the wall leading up to a free kick. I knew I'd miss something good! :P

gspain
14/07/2008, 3:31 PM
Apparently he played the Vinny Jones role in a reenactment of the Jones/Gascoigne scene from many moons ago while in the wall leading up to a free kick. I knew I'd miss something good! :P

It was before a corner.

Everybody in the ground missed it then. If he did then it was agreat spot by the referee.

He seemed genuinely mystified himself and thought the ref mixed him up with someone else.

Antoher theory I've ehard since was that maybe something happened earlier and the ref allowed play to go on and booked him then next time the ball went out of play.

L37Ultra
14/07/2008, 5:20 PM
It was before a corner.

Everybody in the ground missed it then. If he did then it was agreat spot by the referee.

He seemed genuinely mystified himself and thought the ref mixed him up with someone else.

Antoher theory I've ehard since was that maybe something happened earlier and the ref allowed play to go on and booked him then next time the ball went out of play.

I didn't see it myself as I was watching the Shelbourne corner taker but some of the lads said it was an incident along the lines of this.......:D:D

Monkfish
15/07/2008, 11:15 AM

Lets all laugh at SLK for putting a Bohs game ahead of Limerick. :(
Shame on you.
Not the first time either, what was it last week? a bore all draw i believe? so for you I bring you this gift. :p
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2008/0711/shelbourne_limerick37.html

sadloserkid
15/07/2008, 2:58 PM
Lets all laugh at SLK for putting a Bohs game ahead of Limerick. :(
Shame on you.
Not the first time either, what was it last week? a bore all draw i believe? so for you I bring you this gift. :p
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2008/0711/shelbourne_limerick37.html

I wasn't at any Bohs game. :confused: Your sources are flawed Mr.Fish. I must have missed you at the old UCD game the other day too. As reserve games are clearly so important to you I presume you were there?

Monkfish
15/07/2008, 4:09 PM
As reserve games are clearly so important to you I presume you were there?

Due to following the senior team the night before and putting my voice, sanity (and body) on the line i decided to give the trip to Ennis a miss.
I however was not the one spotted in Sligo and Tullamore in the last few weeks supporting other clubs while giving my own team the cold shoulder the night before.
Im afraid I may have to cut out the 'S' from the 'L37 ULTRAS' banner. :(

sadloserkid
15/07/2008, 8:15 PM
Due to following the senior team the night before and putting my voice, sanity (and body) on the line i decided to give the trip to Ennis a miss.
I however was not the one spotted in Sligo and Tullamore in the last few weeks supporting other clubs while giving my own team the cold shoulder the night before.
Im afraid I may have to cut out the 'S' from the 'L37 ULTRAS' banner. :(

Oh come on now I was never much of an Ultra anyway. :) Though it saddens me to see you dismiss one of the Dundalk 4 for 20 minute minutes so quckly and callously!

PS) The Tullamore thing was a scouting mission. :p

Monkfish
17/07/2008, 1:49 AM
PS) The Tullamore thing was a scouting mission. :p

Checking out the hot young men were we? :eek:
Oh the mortification is dripping of my forehead.

sadloserkid
17/07/2008, 1:55 PM
Checking out the hot young men were we? :eek:
Oh the mortification is dripping of my forehead.

Sadly there was little talent to be seen in that regard (or indeed the footballing one). A wasted journey. :(;)