PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Echo

luka
05/07/2008, 4:15 PM
Anyone read it? Fais play to Hendo. He deserves a patt on the arse for that. His article is on the inside cover of the back page but there's also a bit in the Cork City match report on the back page by Noel Spillane Ramblers fans might not read because of thinking its all about the City v Galway game.

bellavistaman
05/07/2008, 4:52 PM
I'm not patting hendo on the arse for anything!!

rambler14
05/07/2008, 6:03 PM
Fantastic interview on the Big Red bench tonight. Once again showing his backing for Barry and also a great review on the match last night.

ramblers
05/07/2008, 6:09 PM
The Manager should stay out of the politics he should have enough to worry about with the teams performance on the pitch.

offside rule
05/07/2008, 6:23 PM
The Manager should stay out of the politics he should have enough to worry about with the teams performance on the pitch.

Agree totally

luka
05/07/2008, 6:30 PM
Fantastic interview on the Big Red bench tonight. Once again showing his backing for Barry and also a great review on the match last night.

Totally agree 100%. Great interview. Great comment and very well spoken too I might add.

I'm not patting hendo on the arse for anything!!

Any day of the week bud for what he means to us. :eek:

Redshanks
05/07/2008, 9:12 PM
i know a few woman who would like to pat hendo's bum and a few other bits.:p

The Rebel Ram
05/07/2008, 9:19 PM
Lads, can anyone give a quick jist of what was on the echo and on Red FM, I missed both.............

Redshanks
06/07/2008, 7:57 AM
The usual suspects say Hendo should stay out of the polictics that nearly ruined his team -Ha, but if he went on the Echo and Radio supporting the motion of no confidence in Barry, he'd be their hero now and Offside/ off the wall, would probably have a poster of Hendo on his bedroom wall now (in place of thomas the tank engine). :D

Redshanks
06/07/2008, 8:00 AM
THe gist is the team has turned a corner and the manager is 110% behind Barry and all he has brought and done for the club. Basically he was saying actions speak louder than words and St Colmans park is there for all to see -a totally different place from before Barry took over! on and off the field.

depor
06/07/2008, 12:09 PM
ya agree hendo as always gave a good interview.

ramsfan
06/07/2008, 12:35 PM
so to get this right we have a number of posters here who want to pat hendos butt, that could be a good money spinner for club, a tenner a pat:D

ramblers
06/07/2008, 2:20 PM
The usual suspects say Hendo should stay out of the polictics that nearly ruined his team -Ha, but if he went on the Echo and Radio supporting the motion of no confidence in Barry, he'd be their hero now and Offside/ off the wall, would probably have a poster of Hendo on his bedroom wall now (in place of thomas the tank engine). :D

I would think the same if he came out on the otherside as you call it. I want to see good results on the park which I think will happen now we have the new signings.

PS. hope you all enjoyed your sunday meeting!!

Marco
06/07/2008, 9:46 PM
Lika can u post up links to these interviews from the Red FM/Echo??

rambler14
06/07/2008, 9:58 PM
Lika can u post up links to these interviews from the Red FM/Echo??

Theres none available. There never has been.

don ramo
07/07/2008, 12:25 AM
REDFM sucks (bar trevor welch), i should really e-mail them to set up pod casts,
now theres an idea,
but those tools with there stupid american accents wouldnt even understand my e-mail accent :D