PDA

View Full Version : David Meyler

ramsfan
04/07/2008, 4:58 PM
wasnt he a rams player up til this season, in todays paper it says he is being watched by sunderland

4th-div-are-we
04/07/2008, 9:02 PM
played along side deady and cambridge a few years back..

Risteard
04/07/2008, 9:28 PM
Not up til this season.
Think he made our bench once or twice last season.
AFAIK he had some falling out with City staff and left for a year before bridges were mended.
Open to correction on this.

ramblers08
04/07/2008, 11:27 PM
In that pic.... cambridge would be wearing an odd jersey lik......meyler is some footballer played wit ireland under 19's earlier dis year

bellavistaman
08/07/2008, 11:43 AM
Greg destroyed him last night tbf, meylers gonna have to toughen up if he wants to go further

rambler14
08/07/2008, 11:53 AM
His attitude is going to get him hurt badly. Someone will break his leg if he doesn't grow up. He play-acts a lot and was looking to get players sent off, but that didn't stop him having sneaky kicks!
His ego reminds me of Georgie...............if he signs for Sunderland he'll last a week!

Greg destroyed him and I have no doubt he has some bruises this morning because when ever Greg hit him he hit him hard:D

A face
09/07/2008, 10:50 AM
Greg destroyed him last night tbf, meylers gonna have to toughen up if he wants to go further

Greg destroyed him and I have no doubt he has some bruises this morning because when ever Greg hit him he hit him hard:D

Are ye for real, Greg was kicking lumps out of him. Greg will be sent off 3 times within the rest of the season. I'll put money down on it.

His attitude is going to get him hurt badly. Someone will break his leg if he doesn't grow up. He play-acts a lot and was looking to get players sent off, but that didn't stop him having sneaky kicks!
His ego reminds me of Georgie...............if he signs for Sunderland he'll last a week!

Or maybe it was Greg is bitter because he is a failure and Meyler will become ten times the player he ever could have hoped to be? Sour grapes lads, and if you cant admit that Greg raked his studs on him numerous times throughout the game then there is no hope for ye.

Is that what Cobh are now, a bunch dummies, who cant play ball and just foul players consistently? No wonder its a hard sell down there.

nismo
09/07/2008, 12:25 PM
meyler couldnt play he was marked out of it and his only shot on goal greg did well to block..greg is not match fit and had an OK game,passing was not up to scrach but he will improve over time.

chimpster
09/07/2008, 12:43 PM
meyler couldnt play he was marked out of it and his only shot on goal greg did well to block..greg is not match fat and had an OK game,passing was not up to scrach but he will improve over time.

:D:D:D

bellavistaman
09/07/2008, 2:16 PM
Are ye for real, Greg was kicking lumps out of him. Greg will be sent off 3 times within the rest of the season. I'll put money down on it.

Or maybe it was Greg is bitter because he is a failure and Meyler will become ten times the player he ever could have hoped to be? Sour grapes lads, and if you cant admit that Greg raked his studs on him numerous times throughout the game then there is no hope for ye.

Is that what Cobh are now, a bunch dummies, who cant play ball and just foul players consistently? No wonder its a hard sell down there.

Greg is what we need, a tough dirty player to put the bite back into the team, every team needs one, gamble and danny murphy always leave the leg in, meyler was bullied out of the game, id take greg doing that every game no hassle.

jimhacker
09/07/2008, 2:35 PM
greg is not match fat .

He is so!

Inside Out
09/07/2008, 3:44 PM
<P>Meyler is probaly one of the best players that Ramblers have lost.( Not left Go )</P>

rambler14
09/07/2008, 3:51 PM
Are you outside in's cousin???:D

BrayUnknowns
09/07/2008, 3:53 PM
Is the big tall striker? Think i remember him scoring a few against us in a reserve match earlier in the season against Cork... could be wrong though

Inside Out
09/07/2008, 3:59 PM
That,s him.

rambler14
09/07/2008, 4:02 PM
That,s him.

No it's not. Meyler's a midfielder.
Yer man is probably thinking of Colm Carroll...........who actually is a big tall striker!

BrayUnknowns
09/07/2008, 4:14 PM
No it's not. Meyler's a midfielder.
Yer man is probably thinking of Colm Carroll...........who actually is a big tall striker!

No a Meyler was playing up front for Cork scored twice against our reserves, tall enough though, not as in Peter "The Freak" Crouch tall !

Redshanks
09/07/2008, 6:20 PM
Crounchie lives in Cobh alright.

rambler14
09/07/2008, 8:23 PM
Crounchie lives in Cobh alright.

Yeah he plays darts for the mauretania:D