PDA

View Full Version : Denis Behan

fuzzyfitzgerald
29/08/2003, 8:21 AM
Anybody have any info on how denis behan has done since joining cork city? i know he is part of the senior squad but aside from that i know very little! he made my life misery at youth and underage level in west limerick! he was an absolute nightmare to mark and im sure he will be a huge success at cork! i reckon he has me to thank for being where he is today because he must have scored at least half his goals when i was marking him!!!!!!!!!!

Peadar
29/08/2003, 9:44 AM
Originally posted by fuzzyfitzgerald
Anybody have any info on who denis behan has done since joining cork city?

I heard a rumour that he had done a small blonde dolly bird. No hard facts though. :D

NorthoftheLee
29/08/2003, 9:49 AM
Denis is doing fairly well for himself at City. He is mostly playing for the U21 team at the moment but he has been invloved with the senior squad a lot this season too. He scored the winner in the Munster Senior Cup against waterford (25 yard free kick) and he also scored an injury time equaliser against St Pats(20 yards screamer) ... He is expected to play tonite too.. Overall he looks like a very good prospect and I think we will be seeing a lot more of him.

I heard a rumour that he had done a small blonde dolly bird. No hard facts though

LOL :D