PDA

View Full Version : Cookie to consider his position

Redzer
02/07/2008, 3:05 PM
According to todays Champion himself and Carr to consider their future at Rovers. I cant get a link.

sligofan4ever
02/07/2008, 3:10 PM
If this is true iv'e truely lost a lot of respect for these two. Cookie's doing a good job and gerry carr's been a good assistant manager. If its true I hope they reconsider.

Rovers Maniac
02/07/2008, 3:13 PM
Very sad to hear this !

Obviously because of the current financial issues at the club?

sligoman
02/07/2008, 3:13 PM
If this is true iv'e truely lost a lot of respect for these two.:rolleyes:, can't blame them with all the **** they're going through.

Rovers Maniac
02/07/2008, 3:18 PM
If this is true iv'e truely lost a lot of respect for these two. Cookie's doing a good job and gerry carr's been a good assistant manager. If its true I hope they reconsider.

Can you give it a rest?

sligofan4ever
02/07/2008, 3:20 PM
Can you give it a rest?

Rovers are in enough trouble with money as it is and losing the manager and assistant dosent help. Hope they se out the rest of the season.

Rovers Maniac
02/07/2008, 3:27 PM
Rovers are in enough trouble with money as it is and losing the manager and assistant dosent help. Hope they se out the rest of the season.

Seriously why would you need to inform us that if a club lose it's manager or Assitant manager it is not a good thing? Why? Actrually don't answer that.

brianw82
02/07/2008, 4:10 PM
It must be an immensely frustrating position for them to be in. It's a very different financial situation now to the one Cook inherited last year. He's being asked to work miracles with next to zero resources.
Whether he goes in the next month, I highly doubt he'll be here next season, unfortunately.

Rovers Maniac
02/07/2008, 4:23 PM
Any chance the article can be copied and pasted by somebody?

showgies
02/07/2008, 4:35 PM
If its true I hope they reconsider.

Am I correct, are you hoping they reconsider considering? :confused:

sligofan4ever
02/07/2008, 5:29 PM
Am I correct, are you hoping they reconsider considering? :confused:

What im trying to say is I hope they reconsider what they said and stay with Rovers for atleast the remainder of the season rather than going in the next month or so.

Red Army
02/07/2008, 5:32 PM
Sad news but they way things are behind the scenes it most be very undermining. I think the club need a real shake up in the way it's been run I think we are as far as we can go under the current system

sligoman
02/07/2008, 10:36 PM
Whether he goes in the next month, I highly doubt he'll be here next season, unfortunately.Especially if we're part-time.

irishfan
04/07/2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah rumour has it he will be at Rovers allrite..........Shamrock Rovers...

sligoman
05/07/2008, 12:37 AM
If you're suggesting Cook is gonna join shams, at least give them the name he does, "Shamrock".