Ramtillidie
02/07/2008, 1:29 PM
Is it all ticket or pay at the gate?

rambler14
02/07/2008, 2:14 PM
Season tickets valid?

ramsfan
02/07/2008, 2:19 PM
forget season tickets and just pay tenner or whatever it is , we all talk about makin money this is a small way to start

6yardpunisha
02/07/2008, 2:21 PM
forget season tickets and just pay tenner or whatever it is , we all talk about makin money this is a small way to start

good call

ramsfan
02/07/2008, 2:22 PM
if we all did it we could make 2-3 grand for club

rambler14
02/07/2008, 2:29 PM
Forgive me...............i'm unemployed!:D:D

ramsfan
02/07/2008, 2:53 PM
silly tax dodger:D

ramblers
02/07/2008, 4:02 PM
To the best of my memory the money from the muster cup gate goes to the MFA who do the gate on the night. I am open to correction on this.

6yardpunisha
02/07/2008, 4:31 PM
To the best of my memory the money from the muster cup gate goes to the MFA who do the gate on the night. I am open to correction on this.

think its a 3 way split

Cici900
03/07/2008, 4:27 PM
Im away camping. I cant believe this!:(:mad:

Allstar
03/07/2008, 5:03 PM
Camping???? Strange 1!! :p

luka
04/07/2008, 12:01 PM
Cash only on the night lads. Season tickets and passes are not valid.

micls
05/07/2008, 1:05 AM
Any idea what price Luka?

marty
05/07/2008, 7:11 PM
Been surprised that no one is really on bout this game, but a final is a final and this should be advertised the same as our league games.2morro been sunday it would be nice to see a few posters up around the place,i reacon you should see bout 400 city fans and its an excuse to have a few in the bar on a monday like we need this trophy to throw a bit of confidence into the squad.

4th-div-are-we
06/07/2008, 1:56 PM
right lads, how about we start talking football...!
its a cup final/local derby and the underdog(rams) are at home...
thats a match and a half imo...
what do ye think the teams will be??
ramblers full team or a team??
city full team or a team??

don ramo
06/07/2008, 5:31 PM
a final is a final, full teams, i would think anyway

gregg and kavanagh should play, i think gaynor isnt fully signed, as far as i know, and colin o brien is inelligable

ramsfan
06/07/2008, 5:35 PM
hopefully we can go to ground and actually enjoy game without anything else hanging over us:D

micls
06/07/2008, 11:52 PM
city full team or a team??

A team Id imagine..hopefully anyway

,i reacon you should see bout 400 city fans .

Id be surprised if there was 100. Not many will bother heading down to Cobh for the A team.

don ramo
07/07/2008, 12:22 AM
A team Id imagine..hopefully anyway

Id be surprised if there was 100. Not many will bother heading down to Cobh for the A team.

dunno what matthews attitude is to bragging rights, but if hes into them hell field a strong enough team, maybe not a full team, but strong enough,

i think hendo should field a full strenght team, give the new lads an extra game to get used to there new team mates, if we lose at least theyll have an extra game of expierience to help out in the league,

cup would be great.

reilly and cummins to score and o flynn for city(cause he can only score against us) 2-1

4th-div-are-we
07/07/2008, 12:58 AM
i wouldnt think either team wil play full teams.
ramblers to play A team with new signings adding experience to the midfiels..
ramblers need all their players fit and not suspended for as many league games as possible...altough is it silverware...its a decision only hendo can make..

city to play reserve team,they dont need bragging rights,they humiliated us with a 5-0 thumping the last day and even if they lose they will say they fielded a poor team...and honestly i thimk citys reserve tam is pretty strong enough..

don ramo
07/07/2008, 1:11 AM
bragging right wil be ours if we take a cup, they only took 3 points off us:p,
if they dont wanna take a local derby cup final serious thats there problem

4th-div-are-we
07/07/2008, 1:51 AM
when i think of it, its fierce confusing stuff...
we have 2 options.

1.full strength team, try to beat city and get some silverware this season.

2.A team + new signings,keep our first team players free from injury.

bad things about both.

1.depending on the team city put out we probably wont beat them and will have run the risk off getting first team players injured and drop more points(which are vital)

2.not winning any silverware this season and perhaps losing more than 5-0 this time depending on what team city put out...

:confused:

chimpster
07/07/2008, 7:57 AM
Or to put a more positive spin on things...

3. Field an A team plus new signings, give city a whooping, help the new lads settle in, we get a trophy and maybe a few pints after the game.

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE :cool:

Rambler20
07/07/2008, 11:08 AM
I think Hendo should put out a full team a win over city and a cup in the bag could give the team the confidence they have been missing so far this season

marty
07/07/2008, 11:19 AM
I would imagine our team will depend on the new signings but in fairness i dont think injurys will come into it our back four should be the same and we have plenty options in midfield so its not a problem,as said b4 a cup is a cup so im sure we can go and win it our only problem now is the weather although i think its suppose to dry up later...Rams to win 1-0 set piece goal.

The Rebel Ram
07/07/2008, 11:19 AM
I think Hendo should put out a full team a win over city and a cup in the bag could give the team the confidence they have been missing so far this season

Agreed, I recon confidence will be the biggest winner tonight. What a way for the new signings to arrive at the club by winning some silverware, I hope it will be a full squad, let us see what we can do!:)

ramsfan
07/07/2008, 12:31 PM
at end of the day winning breeds confidence and silverware is defo more than welcome

micls
07/07/2008, 1:37 PM
dunno what matthews attitude is to bragging rights, but if hes into them hell field a strong enough team, maybe not a full team, but strong enough,
Hopefully he couldnt care less about them. I dont see why Mathews would care about braggin rights against Ramblers tbh. I dont even care and Im from Cork. We have a lot fo games coming up, and will be playing 2 a week in the coming weeks with Europe. The players dont need this too.

i think hendo should field a full strenght team, give the new lads an extra game to get used to there new team mates, if we lose at least theyll have an extra game of expierience to help out in the league,
It would make sense for ye alright to settle the new lads in. Can Colin play?

reilly and cummins to score and o flynn for city(cause he can only score against us) 2-1

Not a hope Flynny will play. He's been outstanding so far this season. Given his history with injuries we cant risk him in games we dont have to play him in. Maybe Behan will start?

Given were off to Donegal Friday though, and Mathews wont even be there, I wouldnt be surprised if its the full A team

micls
07/07/2008, 1:47 PM
bragging right wil be ours if we take a cup, they only took 3 points off us:p,
if they dont wanna take a local derby cup final serious thats there problem

No offense, but 3 points is more important than the cup any day. Id imagine the same is true for ye.

Not taking it seriously its a problem im ok with tbh. Il head down and hopefully itl be a good game, but once we beat Harps Friday I dont care.

luka
07/07/2008, 1:57 PM
Jasus..are you actually gonna make an appearance. Anyone else going?

micls
07/07/2008, 2:00 PM
Jasus..are you actually gonna make an appearance. Anyone else going?

Myself Gav and El pietro from the other forum anyway. Not a clue who else.Itl depend on the weatehr Id imagine

Ive been down in Colmans many times this year Luka :)

luka
07/07/2008, 2:05 PM
Did I see you at the Forums game last week? Wasn't sure

micls
07/07/2008, 2:11 PM
Did I see you at the Forums game last week? Wasn't sure

Nope, that one I skipped.

don ramo
07/07/2008, 3:42 PM
Not taking it seriously its a problem im ok with tbh. Il head down and hopefully itl be a good game, but once we beat Harps Friday I dont care.

ya but you see, in past games ye played yer first team, and after we knocked ye out of teh legue cup with yer full team the papers were trying to say it wasnt a full team, as 2 of the players werent regulars, and then rico said there was no future in the league cup,

ramsfan
07/07/2008, 3:49 PM
hopefully the pitch will be a little bit kinder tonight than our last munster cup final:D:D

don ramo
07/07/2008, 3:54 PM
hopefully the pitch will be a little bit kinder tonight than our last munster cup final:D:D

i wasnt there, but by decriptions, we have no boulders in coleman park:D

luka
07/07/2008, 3:55 PM
Ye all need to be vocal tonight lads. Back the lads and lets send the City Boys n Gals back empty handed.

ramsfan
07/07/2008, 4:02 PM
i wasnt there, but by decriptions, we have no boulders in coleman park:D

it was like playing on a freshly ploughed field. did the job for limerick stopped dav in his tracks

micls
07/07/2008, 4:25 PM
ya but you see, in past games ye played yer first team, and after we knocked ye out of teh legue cup with yer full team the papers were trying to say it wasnt a full team, as 2 of the players werent regulars, and then rico said there was no future in the league cup,

If you read the thread in the main EL forum, you'll see I couldn't care less about the league cup either....and we're in the semis.

Even if we sent out our full team and lost I wouldnt care, apart from being annoyed that we played our full team in a game like this

rambler14
07/07/2008, 4:58 PM
The fightings over now all thats left to do is WIN!:)