PDA

View Full Version : galway 3-0

naoise kennedy
02/07/2008, 12:04 AM
jesus we were muck..did'nt get out of our half in first half,don't blame the wind, galway controlled the game. the first chance we had was from emeka when he came on in second half.. ronan had a nightmare game,, cawley can be a genius but tonight yet again he was terrible, giving the ball away, not getting stuck in, not chasing when he lost it, which was alot of times..yet again myler was on the bench,, where was franco??????????? fair play to galway they deserved there win.......

thedoyler
02/07/2008, 12:30 AM
Eddie has a lot of questions to answer after tonight. That was a big chance for silverware for us, especially with ucd going down at home a wexford semi could have put us in the final and then who knows. I have 3 grievances: 1. Why when it was clear o'brien had the beating of ronan didn't he switch pender and ivory. Pender may not be as good a defender as ronan but he is quicker and dealt with o'brien better. 2. Why was ray kenny playing centre mid? Surely that was a chance to blood a young midfielder and lastly 3. Why was Gary McCabe playing, started of so well for bray but has now slipped into a comfort zone and isn't good enough for me. To concede the second so quickly stinks of a lack of concentration and organisation. To me it felt like the lads already took for granted they were in the semi, they went out with the attitude that galway were crap and got punished for it, hopefully though this is a lesson we can take into future games and learn from it.

BrayUnknowns
02/07/2008, 10:21 AM
I think last night we were slightly found out... We are probably positioned well above ourselves in the league at the moment. Galway were by FAR the better side last night and should have won by more. We never started the match at all. Last night was a real chance for us to win something this season yet they team might have well not been there, they were shocking, worst ive seen all season.

Eddie needs to shake things up a bit, and we defo need to bring in 2 or 3 quality players if we want to avoid being dragged back into the relegation battle.

Thank god the Bohs match has been called off, i dread to think what they would do to us when were playing like this at the moment.

Terrible crowd at the match as well, No wonder Galway are financially struggling with gates like that !

jonboy
02/07/2008, 1:22 PM
jesus we were muck..did'nt get out of our half in first half,don't blame the wind, galway controlled the game. the first chance we had was from emeka when he came on in second half.. ronan had a nightmare game,, cawley can be a genius but tonight yet again he was terrible, giving the ball away, not getting stuck in, not chasing when he lost it, which was alot of times..yet again myler was on the bench,, where was franco??????????? fair play to galway they deserved there win.......

franco was left behind, was not called by the manager to meet the team yesterday morning and was not told about the change of venue for training on monday, disgraceful treatment from a so called professional outfit

superfrank
02/07/2008, 4:44 PM
cawley can be a genius but tonight yet again he was terrible, giving the ball away, not getting stuck in, not chasing when he lost it, which was alot of times
That's Cawley all over, unfortunately. He's not prepared to do the dirty work and with Duggan suspended, we're in abit of trouble there.

naoise kennedy
02/07/2008, 5:11 PM
franco was left behind, was not called by the manager to meet the team yesterday morning and was not told about the change of venue for training on monday, disgraceful treatment from a so called professional outfit

the more i hear about this sort of behaviour from a professional outfit the more i loose the respect i had for eddie..can we presume that franco is now history,, last night was a complete disgrace, we never made an effort, we should have lost by alot more, why was ray kenny in midfield, no disrespect to ray, but he did nothing.. gary mccabe was also very bad on the wings,, emeka was the only attacker we had.. they all deserve a good kick .. drop one or two players ..

fan_1
02/07/2008, 8:31 PM
that match just sums up cawley he goes missin when things are goin our way...he needs to be dropped .eddie has stuck by him a few times this season when he should be dropped.