PDA

View Full Version : Colin O'Brien

A face
01/07/2008, 8:00 PM
Rumour has it that Colin O'Brien will be going to Ramblers in the window. I have to say you couldn't be getting a better player. A guy that wears his heart on his sleeve, he'd go through a wall for ya, he is a complete City legend and even though he hasn't played much this year he is a real fans favourite. Should be a few extra fans down in Colemans for the rest of the season. Hope he does well for ye.

ramblers08
01/07/2008, 10:34 PM
ya he has signed he was at training 2nite ...... looked fit in training aswell so hopefully he'll slot in well

thegafferman
02/07/2008, 3:16 AM
scored a cracker in training looks good..

Redshanks
02/07/2008, 9:40 AM
I saw that goal too, it truly was a cracker. All 3 new players were there last night and brought an air of confidence to the park. O'Halloran was on fire too and looked like hes really up for the challenge. - Very impressed!

don ramo
02/07/2008, 9:44 AM
are ye all r14 in disguise:D

Joe McSweeney
02/07/2008, 9:45 AM
Wish Colin all the best at ye for the rest of the season! With him onboard, ye have a player good enough to drag ye to safety this season. I'm surprised Hendo didn't go out of his way to sign an experienced midfielder at the start of the year. The one place I think ye'r team lacked(Oh and that fella McCarthy at Centre half who looked dreadful against us!).

thegafferman
02/07/2008, 10:10 AM
Wish Colin all the best at ye for the rest of the season! With him onboard, ye have a player good enough to drag ye to safety this season. I'm surprised Hendo didn't go out of his way to sign an experienced midfielder at the start of the year. The one place I think ye'r team lacked(Oh and that fella McCarthy at Centre half who looked dreadful against us!).

its ok he has gone back to bohs ... ye wont get it so easy in sept lol:p

pete
02/07/2008, 10:34 AM
I don't know what your midfield options are but Colin will be a good addition. I think I would see him mainly as a holding midfielder now & wouldn't expect too many goals. Should be a good leader too.

rambler14
02/07/2008, 11:12 AM
its ok he has gone back to bohs ... ye wont get it so easy in sept lol:p

feck september!..........they won't get it so easy Monday night.

bellavistaman
02/07/2008, 12:36 PM
very welcomed addition IMO

Joe McSweeney
03/07/2008, 12:31 AM
feck september!..........they won't get it so easy Monday night.

Which sadly I'll miss-the annoying thing of being an exile!:(

Seriously though, getting rid of him was a good thing. From reading around here, it wasn't just the game against us where he was bad! Hopefully for ye Kev Murray will be back for the rest of the season soon.

Colin will be a great signing for ye anyway! All the best to him.:D

Cici900
03/07/2008, 4:24 PM
Confirmed! Yahoo!

Pablo Escobar
03/07/2008, 4:42 PM
He'd get into most other sides. Fantastic player, great technique, guts to burn. And allied with Greg, I now give Ramblers a fighting chance! Stick the 2 of them in midfield and you can't go wrong.