PDA

View Full Version : Greg O'Halloran

Ramtillidie
01/07/2008, 9:30 AM
Greg o'halloran,good for the club or too big an ego?

drinkfeckarse
01/07/2008, 10:18 AM
Good in my book. A good character to have in the dressing room too who will hopefully take some of the pressure off the lads shoulders.

bellavistaman
01/07/2008, 11:02 AM
Where does this ego thing come from??? Brilliant signing IMO.Exactly what we were missing against city.

GuisaSaigon
01/07/2008, 11:06 AM
Has he signed for ye yet?

Sam_Heggy
01/07/2008, 11:26 AM
Greg o'halloran,good for the club or too big an ego?

Obviously never met him.
He will be great for ye imo, a good character that will lift spirits in the team. I would have him at Harps in a heart beat but unfortunately he reckons its just to far away from home for him.

offside rule
01/07/2008, 11:44 AM
Great lad, good character and smashing strong footballer!!!.
IMO he has the expierence and strength that we have badly been missing in the middle of the park!.
Another one or two more expierenced players to follow hopefully and these guys can help lift the current squads heads and install some self belief back into the team.

Wat 'EGO' - he's an experienced player and deserves some respect.

rambler14
01/07/2008, 12:55 PM
Should have signed for us months ago.

ramsfan
01/07/2008, 12:57 PM
good player and a bit of ego and confidence wouldnt go a stray at mo so delighted with signing, but i believe o brien is a bigger signing, great experience, very intelligent footballer and exactly what we need

higgins
01/07/2008, 6:13 PM
If you're happy to pay someone going through the motions each week then he's great.

I never rated him the first time round at Shels so am probably the wrong one to talk here but he's not even at half his best these days.

The only effort going in is the effort to jump out of the next tackle.

4th-div-are-we
02/07/2008, 9:33 AM
This past week off the pitch has pleased me more and more by what i was hearing.

1. a few players that imo were only on the pitch to fill up their wages had left;
i am happy that gareth had left as he was a player that i just couldnt see why he was on the pitch but he did the sensible thing and got a mutual agreement to banish his contract.

2.we are signing a whole new midield;:eek:
with greg,daryl and colin joining the midfield could imo add that extra bit of bite the team badly need and could get the goals flowing:ball::D

don ramo
02/07/2008, 9:47 AM
i know its bad that gareth left, but it didnt seem he was happy with a bit part role, and when he played it just didnt work for him, whoever he signs for will still be getting a good player if hes up for it, best of luck gareth,
dont score against us :D

GuisaSaigon
02/07/2008, 1:56 PM
Ok it seems he has signed for you. You are welcome to him. He wasn't up to much for us last season, constantly gave the ball away and his attitude stank. Money grabber took his pay during the off-season before refusing to play for the club when he came back for pre-season. Glad to see the back of him.

Martinho II
02/07/2008, 9:04 PM
Ok it seems he has signed for you. You are welcome to him. He wasn't up to much for us last season, constantly gave the ball away and his attitude stank. Money grabber took his pay during the off-season before refusing to play for the club when he came back for pre-season. Glad to see the back of him.

his attitude reminds me of the time we had on loan in 2001/02 season..except when he scored a screamer on his debut again pats 3-3 he did nothin else.got injured fecked off all he did was whinge and moan.. i wish him well..:rolleyes:

Mr Maroon
03/07/2008, 5:21 PM
I'm glad ge's gone tbh

Sam_Heggy
03/07/2008, 8:22 PM
I'm glad ge's gone tbh

Kenna isn't.

ramsfan
04/07/2008, 4:55 PM
according to tonights echo we are only still in talks with him he hasnt signed anything yet. colin o brien and daryl kavanagh are only two definites