PDA

View Full Version : Barrets Injury

Bosco
27/08/2003, 10:49 AM
I hear Barret has broken his toe meaning he will be out for about 5 weeks.Its pretty difficult to break your toe so either someone stamped on his foot or he kicked a concrete wall

Macy
27/08/2003, 10:57 AM
I heard that too, but that it would be up to 2 months out..... Certainly didn't notice anything too bad challenge wise prior to him going off - just one of those things...

max power
27/08/2003, 11:45 AM
he was running for the ball with the pats centre back and his foot clipped the back of the pats player's leg, as soon as that happened he made a few jumps and signaled to the bench stright away that he needed to be taken off, pity. he is a quality palyer and i feel that was his real chance to explode on the scene, but he'll be back and so will we !!!!

max power
28/08/2003, 7:48 AM
well it has been confirmed from de town web site that shane has an ankle injury and will be out for 3 weeks, he will miss the derry, bohs and waterford games.

Estar
28/08/2003, 6:38 PM
Originally posted by max power
he was running for the ball with the pats centre back and his foot clipped the back of the pats player's leg, as soon as that happened he made a few jumps and signaled to the bench stright away that he needed to be taken off, pity.

It was the Pats left back El something, a very physical back. Should have got booked.

De Town
28/08/2003, 6:46 PM
El Khebir