PDA

View Full Version : Quick question..

Roo69
27/08/2003, 8:26 AM
im not going to post this on the kilkenny section cause it probably wont get answered there.

Where about's is Buckley park ? Were headin down for the weekend and i haven't been there before.

gspain
27/08/2003, 8:57 AM
You'll probably get better and mor eexact directions but from Dublin/Bray

Turn left at first roundabout outside Kilkenny and follow the ring road passing through a couple of roundabouts until you reach the Clonmel road - head out that road for a couple of miles (it's a long way out and I keep thinking I've missed it every time I go down) and Buckley Park is on the righthandside - you need to turn right 200 yards before the ground down a narrow lane.

Plenty of parking etc.

A face
27/08/2003, 8:58 AM
Head towards Callan .... it is about five clicks from there. If you go through Kilkenny City then just ask for directions ... it isn't that hard to find. When you are o the right road ... just look for the flood lights.

Roo69
27/08/2003, 9:01 AM
ill be driving so if i get stuck ill just ask any way

joe
27/08/2003, 9:32 AM
just look for the floodlights when you get a couple of miles outside kilkenny on the clonmel road. i think there is a sign at the gates, which look nothing like the entrance to a football ground ;), but it's not very obvious