PDA

View Full Version : Noel King

Dylan
26/08/2003, 10:30 AM
What was up with Trevor Welsh last night, he left King spout some pure rubbish.

Twice King said Shels had had a "brilliant weekend, without even playing", as Bohs had lost. At one stage he said the weekend results could'nt possibly have gone better for Shels!
Does this prat look at the League table, or does he not recognise teams outside the Pale?

NorthoftheLee
26/08/2003, 10:37 AM
he also said that bohs problem was not there inability to put chances away...then during the review of the action goes on to say that they didnt put their chances away......

a team dominates a game ...have loads of chances.. and loose 2-1....now the only problem I can see here is that they couldnt put their chances away......what else if not that, is their problem noel???

Dodge
26/08/2003, 11:09 AM
Well conceding two goals from two chances shows bad defending and possibly a dodgy keeper for a start

NorthoftheLee
26/08/2003, 11:16 AM
i would put that down as st pats being very clinical...conceding only 2 chances in a match is not bad defending.....the main problem they had going by last nites highlights was that they didnt put their chances away....chould have scored about 4...then 4-2 and you wouldnt even be talkign about their defence.....

their problem for the season has been in front of goal.....not defensively.....they are struggling up front and long may it continue......;)

Peadar
26/08/2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Dylan
Does this prat look at the League table

Maybe he does look at the League table but being thick as he is, he may be checking it here. (http://www.fai.ie/Domestic/tables.htm)

niamh
26/08/2003, 11:53 AM
The only he seems to say good things about consistantly are Galway! He coaches the Drogs and he never commented on their performance...only said how good Jof and Goc were.

razor
26/08/2003, 1:25 PM
I see (no pun intended) Stevie Wonder is still arranging his wardrobe. :D

Colm
26/08/2003, 2:26 PM
I noticed that King also predicted that "there should be at least 8 or 9000 people" at the City v Pats game on friday.
I think we will get a very good crowd on friday but I'd say around 6000 or a little more would be more accurate.

James
26/08/2003, 2:30 PM
and no doubt come next monday night on tv3 dear noel will be spouting more chit when there isnt 9,000 at the game.. and only 5,000/6000, more then anyone else in the league is getting!!!!

i can imagine him going on about city 2nd in the table, the O's playing so well , against pats etc etc we shud be able to get more then 5k ... idiot shels top the table and only get 2k MAX.. moan about them ya jackeen
:cool:

tiktok
26/08/2003, 6:09 PM
sure he's never happy,
he had it in his head at the start of the season that Shels and Bohs would be battling it out on top (he may yet be right) but he just blindly sticks by this, City pat's and longford are all gathering momantum and he's completely unaware of it.

niamh
26/08/2003, 7:22 PM
He doesn't even think City will win the league...reckons they're nothing without the two lads upfront.

We're crap and we get no goals, but then that was an odd comment when both Dan and Conor scored in the match.

pete
27/08/2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by niamh
...reckons they're nothing without the two lads upfront...

Can't believe he thinks city totally rely on O'Flynn to score our goals & O'Callgahan to set them up. The cheek.

;)

Schumi
27/08/2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by niamh
He doesn't even think City will win the league Imagine!! :eek:

;)