PDA

View Full Version : Sack The Board, The Management, The Cronies

Neil
03/09/2001, 10:08 AM
They all have to go.

Our club is being run into the ground by a bunch of money-grabbing cowboys in the name of the Board of Directors. The likes of Noel O'Mahoney, who has lined his back pocket nicely with money from genuine Cork supporters. This guy ****es me off. He is the guy who referred to the fans buying tickets for the Celtic match as "fools". The same guy who left Noelle Feeney behind in Cork while bringing workmates to Latvia for a free ****-up. Terry Dunne has made a small fortune from us. Where's that money now? Tax-dodging *****. What's the story with Michael O'Leary, our new chairman. Another cowboy it seems. What's wrong with this guy Tony Walsh? Is he retarded? I spotted him across the Curragh Road before the game, and it looked like he was spying on the fellas selling the fanzine. The board must have a lot more to hide if the they are that paranoid about the launch of a fanzine.

Liam Murphy and Patsy Freyne are the next that have to go after we run out the Board. Two of the main protagonists behind the ousting of Mountfield for self-gain. They are small people who don't want a pro set-up for fear of them having too much training or having to stay in a place the night before a game or something.

John Caulfield is a ***** who I will never forgive for being the ring ring-leader in the Gang of 5 debacle last season. He also could not handle the extra training, he does not want our club to go professional for that simple reason. He should not be allowed inside Turners Cross again.

Others who who have to decide if they are up it are: Ollie Cahill, Derek Coughlan and Decky Daly. These fellas aren't really any use to us at the moment, they have no interest and are trouble makers in the dressing room.

Little Ollie Cahill should be sacked straight away for what he said about the Cork City fans in the Sunday people yesterday. Is it a sign that he's afraid of getting the sack again? Blame someone else for him playing ****. Last year it was Mountfield's fault, now it's the City fans. You ****in' ******* Cahill!

I started following City in 1988 - I honestly don't believe we have made any progress in that time. Something has to be done.

Snatch
03/09/2001, 11:51 AM
While Neil has always come across as one of the more disgruntled members of the forum, he raises very important issues today. As the supporters of City it is imperative that we voice our anger and frustration at way the club and team are being run.
No club in Ireland has the potential that Cork City has, yet every game of late the team plays with no ambition. If we, the supporters allow our team to go backwards instead of progressing then we too are at fault.

I have already raised my concerns on the "No Surprise" thread and ststed that I am a level headed supporter but yesterday I felt so downhearted from City's inept performance that I now believe that serious changes are necessary.

In the best interests of our beloved club the fans MUST make our feelings heard in the most constructive way possible. - All suggests welcome.

Perhaps a new thread should be started to discuss this important issue on how we, the supporters should respond to the unfolding demise of the team.
:confused: