PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures for November what a month it will be

Counting Crow
24/08/2003, 10:54 AM
I know this is looking a bit into the future but have you seen the fixture list for the last month.

We have 4 @ home ( including Rovers! ) and the 2 away games are against ................Waterford ( revenge ) and...........Shels ( second last game ) what a tie that will be.

If we can stay in contention it will be an unbelievable finish.

Champions League here we come

patsh
24/08/2003, 11:23 AM
I can't do too much travelling in Sept/October, but looking at the fixtures, I reckon that with a bit of effort, a lot of people could make ALL the games in November, with one Dublin trip and Waterford.
In the last round of games, we have UCD, Longford, Scum, Derry and Drogs @ home and
Pats, Bohs, Waterford and $hels away.
Pat's is the bummer, being on a Monday night.
If we are still in contention then, we really must get as big a number of fans as is possible going away to Bohs, Waterford and $hels.
It certainly seems to help the team when they hear the support and it spurs them on.

Rebel101
24/08/2003, 4:50 PM
Ya but the Waaaterford match is on a tuesday night what a balls of a night to have a match!

Colm
24/08/2003, 5:10 PM
Originally posted by Rebel101
Ya but the Waaaterford match is on a tuesday night
I don't think that will put many people off travelling to be honest. Waterford is so near that, even if you've got to get up the next morning, you could go to the match and still be at home in bed for 11.30, if not before.
I'd say we will have very large support at that game, especially if we're still in the running for the league/a european place.