PDA

View Full Version : Mons v Town

Rocky77
29/06/2008, 6:38 PM
Anyone at it? What's the verdict?

Keen2win
29/06/2008, 7:05 PM
I was, and it was sh!te...

We didnt look interested and more than half of our players didn't turn up...

As usual we didn't take our chances, Mons scored from terrible defending (against the run of play), and we were left trying to break down a team with 11 men behind the ball...

Without a doubt both teams were awful but I didn't feel we deserved to lose, a 0-0 draw would have been more appropriate...

Awful crowd of ?150 with maybe 50% Town fans.
Awful atmosphere but we warnt given much to shout about, were we?

:o:mad:

Salmon Coloured
30/06/2008, 12:02 PM
I watched it on Aertel. Nothing much happened then one of the zeros changed to a one & then nothing. Waste of taxpayers money. I then had to go & drown a horse for a man. Keep it simple lads, keep it simple......

Martinho II
30/06/2008, 2:51 PM
it was awful depressin fri nite.. we discovered that andy bermingham should be playin instead of daithi garry.. damien rushe was useless.. darren mckenna cant hit a barndoor if he tried... we should have two up before monaghan scored theirs from their first attack, then in the second half we went to pieces we couldnt string a pass togther, too many unforced errors.. the list is endless. as for that prat of a ref cascera dont get me started...:mad:

Longfordian
30/06/2008, 3:43 PM
it was awful depressin fri nite.. we discovered that andy bermingham should be playin instead of daithi garry.. damien rushe was useless.. darren mckenna cant hit a barndoor if he tried... we should have two up before monaghan scored theirs from their first attack, then in the second half we went to pieces we couldnt string a pass togther, too many unforced errors.. the list is endless. as for that prat of a ref cascera dont get me started...:mad:

Apart from that it was alright.

Martinho II
01/07/2008, 7:10 PM
Apart from that it was alright.

i assume u r referrin to the crowd travellin up from longford? otherwise i dont think it was allrite at all...

Longfordian
01/07/2008, 8:04 PM
Joking Marty. How could it be alright after you listed so much that was wrong?..Never mind..

Martinho II
01/07/2008, 8:32 PM
Joking Marty. How could it be alright after you listed so much that was wrong?..Never mind..

god im easily wound up as everyone knows by now...:eek: