PDA

View Full Version : prediction sligo

don ramo
27/06/2008, 10:38 PM
right im back and lets start talking football, why did i get banned for a week and none of ye with this tripe ive been reading all week,

2-0, if we dont beat this crowd 2-0 i dunno they have lost 3 key players, so dont see any reason that i shouldnt be here tomorow:D

rambler14
27/06/2008, 10:52 PM
Welcome back Don:)

Anyway Muckie and Murray are out and as of now I am refusing to make a prediction in the build up to a match.
Reading the Sligo forum I see that they are worse off than us and are returning to part-time football. They've lost Foy and Moore and Faz will sign for Drogheda on July 1st.
The word up in Sligo is that it will be a miracle if they stay up as the club is in complete tatters!

So once again let me reitterate............I am refusing to make a prediction!

Redshanks
28/06/2008, 1:10 PM
Ah that was a decoy forum just to put you off!

don ramo
28/06/2008, 3:31 PM
Ah that was a decoy forum just to put you off!

:confused:

ramsfan
28/06/2008, 3:32 PM
:confused:
:confused::confused:
just beat me to it don

rambler14
28/06/2008, 3:50 PM
I don't get it either!:confused:

The Rebel Ram
28/06/2008, 6:03 PM
Rams 11/8 to win, 13/8 to be beaten
Sorry to say it but my money isn't on the Rams yet, maybe in a couple of weeks again................:(

forza rovers
28/06/2008, 7:10 PM

Anyway Muckie and Murray are out and as of now I am refusing to make a prediction in the build up to a match.
Reading the Sligo forum I see that they are worse off than us and are returning to part-time football. They've lost Foy and Moore and Faz will sign for Drogheda on July 1st.
The word up in Sligo is that it will be a miracle if they stay up as the club is in complete tatters!

So once again let me reitterate............I am refusing to make a prediction!foy isnt a loss

Only1Rovers
29/06/2008, 8:32 AM

Don't believe the hype. We’re not going down, we will only improve on our current position come November. Cutting the numbers in the squad, Foy (hasn’t played this season), Moore (no loss what so ever), Faz (Major loss, but on the plus side he will ease our wage bill).

One key player has been lost. The club can easily afford to jettison the other two lads.

Keith Foy will always maintain his cult status in the North West, despite everything.

FOYZER FOR IRELAND!