PDA

View Full Version : So its YE vs THEM . . . what about US.

offside rule
27/06/2008, 1:46 PM
This is all becoming an absolute bloody disgrace.
We now have the YE (pro whatever) VS the THEM (anti whatever).

One question . . . and one question only? – ‘’What about US’’.

Yes … US the ones caught in the middle of your cross fire.
The ones who are standing on the outside watching both your groups destroy our club.
The ones that are there to watch and support the TEAM.

We have the club at heart and don’t care who is running the club, once it’s run properly.
We don’t give two hoots about political warfare.
We only care that the club is run efficiently like a proper FOOTBALL club.
We dont want either sides to dictate or hold club to ransom.
We want to get back to what Ramblers is about - FOOTBALL.
''OFF SIDE RULE has no affiliation with either groups who are destroying our club with your bickering, shouting, backstabbing and inconsequential behaviour!.I feel its on the pitch that this club will be reflected on at the end of the Season - and if this crap of yours doesnt stop soon then fisrt Division football might be all we have to look forward to''

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 1:48 PM
what the hell:D

is this a new secret code or something:D

John83
English muther****er, do you speak it?

ramsfan
if we talk in code they will never break us :p

offside rule
27/06/2008, 1:52 PM
Sorry - should be all sorted now!.
Apologies again.

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 2:03 PM

The ones who are standing on the outside watching both your groups destroy our club.

We have the club at heart and don’t care who is running the club, once it’s run properly.
''OFF SIDE RULE has no affiliation with either groups who are destroying our club with your bickering, shouting, backstabbing and inconsequential behaviour!.I feel its on the pitch that this club will be reflected on at the end of the Season - and if this crap of yours doesnt stop soon then fisrt Division football might be all we have to look forward to''

my sentiments exactly, it may be hard to believe but there are people here who genuinely are open to both sides , i will vote which way i think is right i dont need to be bullied or poisoned by anyone:mad:

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 2:13 PM

get over it lad/lassie, you were on the other forum PM'ing people about certain conspiracy theories concerning matters you know f**k all about and bit by bit as people had a pop off you, you have now evolved into this pure footballing fan who couldnt care less bout politics when that is the sole reason you signed up to both forums

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 2:13 PM
all i care about is the football, this club has been around since 1922 and i for one dont want to be associated with club closing in 2008, this club will hopefully outlive all of us , i dont care about personalities what i want is answers to problems club has , current management committee have brought us into this mess i want to see how they plan to get us out of this great to make it about personalities there is no talk of ambitions or future and if someone thinks this is too public , pm me and read back some of the mails posted, stuff is out there no point denying it:mad:

bellavistaman
27/06/2008, 2:17 PM
think 6yp's post was aimed at offside rule ramsfan

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 2:21 PM
sorry:o

bellavistaman
27/06/2008, 2:22 PM
Personally i dont thinik yyou can be on the fence anymore, its one or the other, do or die lads, these 2 groups can NEVER work together again.

offside rule
27/06/2008, 2:22 PM
6 yard arsehole!!!.
Go back and read my post regarding the PM -
then come back here and ill be waiting for your apology. (all was explained).
I think you'll also find ive no preference to either group, again you'll find this on one of my very earliest posts.

osarusan
27/06/2008, 2:25 PM
if we talk in code they will never break us :p

very good, made me chuckle.

offside rule
27/06/2008, 2:26 PM
Personally i dont thinik yyou can be on the fence anymore, its one or the other, do or die lads, these 2 groups can NEVER work together again.

Personally, i respect your personal opinion!

My personal opinion I can sit on watever fcuking fence i want!

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 2:28 PM
6 yard arsehole!!!.
Go back and read my post regarding the PM -
then come back here and ill be waiting for your apology. (all was explained).
I think you'll also find ive no preference to either group, again you'll find this on one of my very earliest posts.

its this type of attitude which will see that you wont last very long here, you seem to have a very short fuse there lad/lassie, heard you calld some girl a tramp on the other forum, cant keep a cool head can you.

bye bye dumbass

offside rule
27/06/2008, 2:34 PM
its this type of attitude which will see that you wont last very long here, you seem to have a very short fuse there lad/lassie, heard you calld some girl a tramp on the other forum, cant keep a cool head can you.

bye bye dumbass

wont last long here . . . you gettin rid of me?.
heard u called some girl a tramp . . . i called a user name (ramblergirl) a tramp yeah
1) it wasnt personal towards anyone, just pi$$ed off with her/him/its lecturing replys towards my posts. Already has been explained (again i refer you to previous post on other forum.
2) wats this ye all getting in contact with each other regarding wat im saying.

Suck it!!!

GuisaSaigon
27/06/2008, 2:39 PM
bye bye dumbass

Whey Hey! another Dumbass thread!

bellavistaman
27/06/2008, 2:48 PM
heard u called some girl a tramp . . . i called a user name (ramblergirl) a tramp yeah
1) it wasnt personal towards anyone, just pi$$ed off with her/him/its lecturing replys towards my posts. Already has been explained (again i refer you to previous post on other forum.

Suck it!!!

didnt see that yey, but no place for that sort of name callin.

and shouldnt it be suck them????

Whey Hey! another Dumbass thread!

Shut up dumbass, :D. What a thread that was btw

offside rule
27/06/2008, 3:02 PM
''and shouldnt it be suck them????'',

No Mac im 100% sure it is SUCK IT!!! . . . believe.

Mr A
27/06/2008, 3:03 PM
The hope YE kick the living bejaysis out of THEM.

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 3:23 PM
ramblers forum always good for a d*mb*ss or two;):D

rambler14
27/06/2008, 3:40 PM
At least it doesn't seem to be me anymore!:D:D....................Wahey another dumbass thread!:D

ramsfan
27/06/2008, 3:44 PM
you speak so innocently, just left yourself wide open for a d*mbass blitz

rambler14
27/06/2008, 3:49 PM
you speak so innocently, just left yourself wide open for a d*mbass blitz

Shut up dumbass!;):D

Redshanks
27/06/2008, 3:57 PM
6 yarder is dead right about offside-Rude. He does lose the head and yes he was sending pm's around that were anything but 'Us in the Middle'. Christ man just say what you believe in and stick with it, regardless of what side it is. Unless others are putting pressure on you to take sides (family/ friends)!

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 3:58 PM

Suck it!!!

your getting very HASTY MR Offside Rule arent you, i wont be getting rid of you but there is a certain member of the rodent family that doesnt take too kindly to your type of behaviour.

DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS

bellavistaman
27/06/2008, 4:08 PM
''and shouldnt it be suck them????'',

No Mac im 100% sure it is SUCK IT!!! . . . believe.

fair enough lad. Was unsure of the gender like??:D

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 4:32 PM
sorry:o

apology accepted RF:D

offside rule
27/06/2008, 4:41 PM
your getting very HASTY MR Offside Rule arent you, i wont be getting rid of you but there is a certain member of the rodent family that doesnt take too kindly to your type of behaviour.

DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS DUMBASS

very hasty indeed!!! ... watever spiel your talking about.
Regarding your rodents . . . just set a trap!!!

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 4:46 PM
very hasty indeed!!! ... watever spiel your talking about.

GROW UP LAD/LASSIE, your being slated on both forums now, so i suppose everyone else is wrong and Offside Rule is totally right, you do sound like a mammy's boy/girl, very easy to bite and very easy to throw round a few names, oh jesus wait till Outside In gets a hold of you.

DUMBASS

offside rule
27/06/2008, 5:00 PM
GROW UP LAD/LASSIE, your being slated on both forums now, so i suppose everyone else is wrong and Offside Rule is totally right, you do sound like a mammy's boy/girl, very easy to bite and very easy to throw round a few names, oh jesus wait till Outside In gets a hold of you.

DUMBASS

wat names you talking about

offside rule
27/06/2008, 5:03 PM
Dear. . . Ramblergirl, Sniffer, Rambler 14 and 6yard punisher.
The word 'tramp' was used in no more of a derogatory term in context of my post, as you would use fool, clown, idiot, weirdo, etc.
It was directed in any way or certain terms to ramblergirls character.
Infact its common speak, at the end of a sentence to use this word, in the midlands/west where ive relations!!!.
ie: Cop on ta fcek yeah tramp - in easier terms - go away you idiot or stop acting the fool.
Hopefully ive clarified things. Apologies again if it was taken up incorrectly.
Rest easy my friends!!!.

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 5:33 PM
Dear. . . Ramblergirl, Sniffer, Rambler 14 and 6yard punisher.
The word 'tramp' was used in no more of a derogatory term in context of my post, as you would use fool, clown, idiot, weirdo, etc.
It was directed in any way or certain terms to ramblergirls character.
Infact its common speak, at the end of a sentence to use this word, in the midlands/west where ive relations!!!.
ie: Cop on ta fcek yeah tramp - in easier terms - go away you idiot or stop acting the fool.
Hopefully ive clarified things. Apologies again if it was taken up incorrectly.
Rest easy my friends!!!.

Your not getting away that lightly dumbass

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 5:37 PM
wat names you talking about

tramp, a**ehole or did you think i was being more specific, learn the rules newbie, we may fight like cat and dog on here, R14 might be deemed a stalker but you laddie/lassie have overstepped the mark and TBH most people will now treat your posts in the future with the contempt they deserve.

So do us all a favour and head back to where you crawled out of:eek:

offside rule
27/06/2008, 5:45 PM
tramp, a**ehole or did you think i was being more specific, learn the rules newbie, we may fight like cat and dog on here, R14 might be deemed a stalker but you laddie/lassie have overstepped the mark and TBH most people will now treat your posts in the future with the contempt they deserve.

So do us all a favour and head back to where you crawled out of:eek:

Rules are made to be broken . . . Treat my posts in future how you like.
There is actually a few here I converse with, some there's no point in talking to, others just read the posts and have ther opinions - you can take them or leave them at your desire.

6yardpunisha
27/06/2008, 6:05 PM
Rules are made to be broken . . . Treat my posts in future how you like.
There is actually a few here I converse with, some there's no point in talking to, others just read the posts and have ther opinions - you can take them or leave them at your desire.

oh i will, only people i see conversing with you are people telling you to STFU, get over yourself.

DUMBASS

offside rule
27/06/2008, 6:26 PM
oh i will, only people i see conversing with you are people telling you to STFU, get over yourself.

DUMBASS

I see your still paying heed to my posts.

DUMBASS...!?

luka
27/06/2008, 7:31 PM
Sure the Sniffer you refre to doesn't post here at all. There is a Sniffer here but not the same person