PDA

View Full Version : vinny perth suspension

Martinho II
26/06/2008, 9:03 PM
http://www.eleven-a-side.com/eircomleague/news.asp?n=32913

Longford assistant receives four-match ban

June 26, 2008

Longford Town assistant manager Vinny Perth has been served with a four-match ban by the eircom League of Ireland Disciplinary Commission.

Key links:
Messageboard login
View forum index
Start new thread

Perth was reported by referee Richie Winter for failing to behave in a responsible manner during Longford’s FAI Ford Cup defeat to St Patrick’s Athletic earlier this month.

And the Town assistant boss must now serve a four-match ban in the coming weeks.

Perth will be compelled to remain away from the dressing room, technical area and pitch for at least two hours before, during and for one hour after the matches against Wexford Youths, Athlone Town, Sporting Fingal and Waterford United in July.

anyone have an idea why???

Salmon Coloured
30/06/2008, 12:07 PM
He was caught wrestling an otter on the sideline Marty. Should have just got a rap on the knuckles if you ask me. What next? Will the pitch be kept away from the game for the two hours before, during & after the match? Hummmpphhh!

Cabs88
30/06/2008, 10:19 PM
i think it was for confronting the ref at full time, but i could be wrong

Rocky77
01/07/2008, 1:57 PM
He was caught wrestling an otter on the sideline

Usually he's so discreet about his otter wrestling.

max power
01/07/2008, 2:19 PM
if only the same could be said for his badger boxing !!!

Longfordian
01/07/2008, 8:07 PM
Apparently he wouldn't sit down in the technical area when told to as you can only have one of your technical staff standing at any one time. I assume he had a few choice words for the fourth official/referee knowing our Vincent.