PDA

View Full Version : Need help with cature card things for PS3!

Boo_Boy
26/06/2008, 6:33 AM
Ok, im trying to put together a COD4 video for Youtube, i need one of these capture card USB things but i dont know which one will get the job done.

I searched komplett.ie and found these 3 (http://www.komplett.ie/k/kl.aspx?bn=10201), i'd go for the €89.00 one because the one for 55.50 doesnt come with cables.

I also want to know if i need anything else or will it capture sound with what comes with it?

Vids on youtube have shown me what to do & how to capture the video onto my computer but i want to make sure i dont order the wrong thing!, or maybe someone could recommend a different one which will give better quality & is cheaper etc.

cheers!

GavinZac
26/06/2008, 6:45 AM
Just run the sound cable(s) straight into your microphone jack.

I'm surprised the PS3 doesn't come with a screen capture facility. They come with hard drives, right?

anto1208
26/06/2008, 10:22 AM
I seem to remember that this feature was going to be added or has been added on the PS3 that you can make youtube video's.

Ill see if i can find the article i saw ........

Boo_Boy
26/06/2008, 5:41 PM
Cheers, if it will be coming out on the PS3 i'll wait.

Boo_Boy
02/07/2008, 9:10 AM
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=B_LGgXfy2y0

i managed to make his with a digital camera:D

you have to hit watch in high quality.

jebus
02/07/2008, 9:12 AM
Not having a pop at you but I hate how many people put their screen captures up on Youtube. It's particularly annoying when you're looking for highlights of (say) a Totti goal and the page is littered with peoples goals from Pro Evo

Boo_Boy
02/07/2008, 10:11 AM
Not having a pop at you but I hate how many people put their screen captures up on Youtube. It's particularly annoying when you're looking for highlights of (say) a Totti goal and the page is littered with peoples goals from Pro Evo

no problems with what i put up then, i dont think youtube is the place one would go to see real life murder with AK 47's and M4's:D