PDA

View Full Version : the countdown begins !!!!

max power
21/08/2003, 3:12 PM
its all systems go for monday night, we every one have a stand ticket or will we be all over the place, i'll have a terrace i'd say seeing as my ticket will only be bought at flancare tonight because i'm working late and can't get to richmond, anyway off the point.

what are the plans for pre match, i want to meet up with a few of yee from the forum ( he says banging his fist into the palm of his hand)

looking forward to a good night, are there any plans for where the team ans supporters are heading after the game for a quiet social drink with our newly aquirred cup ?????

roll on monday and senior glory for de town !!!!!

Maz
21/08/2003, 6:14 PM
Originally posted by max power
roll on monday and senior glory for de town !!!!!

cant wait its gonna be mental....i would imagine majority of people will be in the stand....open to correction though

Longfordian
21/08/2003, 6:20 PM
nearly 700 stand tickets were sold..probably sell another couple of hundred ground tickets..should have close to 1000 heads if not more...hopefully we'll make some noise..

Maz
21/08/2003, 6:28 PM
Don't know what it is about Richmond, but we always seem to have good results, great support and a noisy atmosphere there.....its gonna be great!! :D

Counting Crow
22/08/2003, 11:46 PM
Best of luck in the game.

Hope ye do the business!

martinho
23/08/2003, 2:38 PM
It is going to be some crack on Monday evening we will enjoy this match more than tthe cup final two years ago. At least all of the sinigng heads will be togehter. There will be a massive flag brought over to Mondays game the famous fanzine flag that I would like to express our sincere thanks to anyone who contributed towards it. This flag is going to be surfed over the crowd when the players come onto the pitch so lets go surfing!

Bring on the Cup!

max power
25/08/2003, 11:11 AM
the shakes are setting in already, its only 12 and i'm bustin to get down to richmond park, the jersey is ironed and waiting, i've done my voice excerising and am ready to shout my little heart out and the dinner will be in too soon to line the old belly for a feed of brandy from the cup, where are the team going after the game ???

Xlex
25/08/2003, 11:13 AM
where is everyone situated for the game, I'm in the terrace...

max power
25/08/2003, 11:16 AM
i'm on the terrace as well, i think i'll go to the far side from the stand ???

Macy
25/08/2003, 11:27 AM
Stand, but thinking of sacking that and going on the camac....

Xlex
25/08/2003, 12:53 PM
Stand

yes man...

but thinking of sacking that and going on the camac....

you know you want to...

Macy
25/08/2003, 1:05 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
yes man...
Part timer not being there to get stand tickets

Originally posted by Xlex
you know you want to...
Yeah of course, but depends on getting enough of the other singers over there as well (and whether the missus is willing to stand :rolleyes: )

Xlex
25/08/2003, 1:09 PM
big slip up... fup it anyway...

Dodge
25/08/2003, 1:25 PM
Come over to the Camac... it'll be more fun that way

Macy
25/08/2003, 1:28 PM
Take the shed - the IPF are nothing to worry about....

yur man
25/08/2003, 3:40 PM
longford for the cup!

Macy
25/08/2003, 3:48 PM
Mcdowells in just over an hour anyone? Think I'm persuaded the mot that the camac is the place to go... :D

Xlex
25/08/2003, 3:58 PM
persuaded the mot

should be there ASAP... which route would be the best to go?

driving, so have the Sparkling Ballygowan on the tap...