PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Session With Hendo - Wednesday Night

luka
24/06/2008, 5:55 PM
Lads,

A Q&A session with Stephen Henderson, Martin Cambridge and a player will take place tomorrow night, Wednesday 25th at 8.30pm in the Clubhouse. This is with regard to current team matters. This is open to all Ramblers supporters and all are encouraged to attend.

outside in
24/06/2008, 6:02 PM
Lads,

A Q&A session with Stephen Henderson, Martin Cambridge and a player will take place tomorrow night, Wednesday 25th at 8.30pm in the Clubhouse. This is with regard to current team matters. This is open to all Ramblers supporters and all are encouraged to attend.
good idea but i hope people let him get his points across and not attack them could be very good .

6yardpunisha
24/06/2008, 6:04 PM
good idea but i hope people let him get his points across and not attack them could be very good .

agree 100%, at least we will get to hear some honest decent answers

hillman
24/06/2008, 6:07 PM
Great opportunity to see it from the most important people in the club, where things really matter.Also people shouldn't see this as a venting session.Hope it goes well.

offside rule
24/06/2008, 6:26 PM
This should be great!!!.
The peopole who count most in our club get a chance to talk to us.
Give us their views and opinions on things.
Agree all bickering and venting should be kept for Egm.
At last a chance to talk football again.

rambler14
24/06/2008, 7:04 PM
Looking forward to it

drinkfeckarse
25/06/2008, 8:50 AM
Great idea.

The Rebel Ram
25/06/2008, 11:35 PM
Anyone got an update on how it went?
I'm away this week so I couldn't go.............

ramsfan
26/06/2008, 1:42 AM
workin tonight as well would like to know what went on if anyone is willing to divulge

Redshanks
26/06/2008, 8:31 AM
The session itself was great for all concerned. A great football discussion and exchange of questions and views took place between members and manager team -really good and positive -until the MSL crowd couldnt resist having a go at people who use this and other chat forums and world war 3 erupted. had to be closed. There was one very important question answered by the manager, assistant manager and player before it finished. A swift and decisive YES was the answer to "do you support the club Chairman?". Not a second of hesitation or a blink of an eye. "Absolute support and confidene in our club chariman"!

hillman
26/06/2008, 9:20 AM
When are those clowns ever going to stop.Great that the lads didn't hesitate in giving their full support to the chairman.

thegafferman
26/06/2008, 12:01 PM
When are those clowns ever going to stop.Great that the lads didn't hesitate in giving their full support to the chairman.
the message is loud and clear if these clowns bring out the wheelchairs to vote the chairman out then hendo and his team are out of here and you can put the padlocks on the gate within a couple of weeks .....simple as....it is so personal that these people dont actually care about the club its just pure hatred and they dont care they talk of going back to m s l ... they will have to start in division 3B.....they have fond rose coloured memories of colmans park being jammed on a sundday afternoon with no wages to pay and just take themoney at the gate and the bar .....
reality check here .....thosse were the days when the pubs closed on a sunday between 2.00 and 4.00 so rams were kicking off against avondale(my god the excitement) at 3.00 so where would you go for a pint ....rams
there wasd no sky sports around than either so there was no saturation of football on tv......
so if you want to know how msl is going on take a trip down to wandereers some sunday afternoon ..... no disrespect intended to either wanderers or avondale but lads were in the eircom premiere league so lets try and get behind our team and our chairman and try and stay there !!

rambler14
26/06/2008, 12:04 PM
Never mind divison 3B, thats AUL!
If they want to drop Ramblers down they'd have to start in the Junior League!, things are different to back when Rams were MSL and there was only 2 leagues. Nowadays there are 5. 3 junior(i think) and 2 senior(i think).

chimpster
26/06/2008, 12:22 PM
The session itself was great for all concerned. A great football discussion and exchange of questions and views took place between members and manager team -really good and positive -until the MSL crowd couldnt resist having a go at people who use this and other chat forums and world war 3 erupted. had to be closed. There was one very important question answered by the manager, assistant manager and player before it finished. A swift and decisive YES was the answer to "do you support the club Chairman?". Not a second of hesitation or a blink of an eye. "Absolute support and confidene in our club chariman"!

Absolute disgrace :mad:

Hendo is one of the most honest, hard-working and likeable fellas ye'd ever meet and last night was about him and some genuine fans exchanging views and assessing where we're at on the pitch, at a time when we desperately need to get behind the team more than ever. But no. This shower of #!@*s turn up and hijack the show, spouting off about this and that and bringing it all back to their petty, backward-looking politics. Whatever their problem, anyone who behaves like this should have their membership cancelled.

I'm sick of it and I'm just praying that the EGM can be used to rid the club of these idiots once and for all. If they want to watch MSL, let them go to Old Church Park or somewhere else. GET THEM OUT!!

ramsfan
26/06/2008, 1:34 PM
once again lads football is the loser, political games are becoming more important than football, i for you am totally bored of it and for me it has taken all gloss off our premier league season ,

football is defined by
A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent's goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent's goal posts.

at the mo you could rewrite for rams in following

a game of political warfare played by 2 groups of people trying to better each other in a rectangular bar , 100 seats with a big invisible divide down the middle, the object of the game is to gain possesion of the club by firing insults and remarks across the invisible line until the opponents give in , by which stage the club will be on its knees and football is a thing that is only talked about in the toilet, and will prob will be a thing of the past:mad:

ramsfan
26/06/2008, 1:35 PM
for gods sake ian paisley and gerry adams sorted out there problems quicker than ramblers:mad:

offside rule
26/06/2008, 2:28 PM
Excellent posts Ramsfan -

uve one side, wen we get rid of them (MSL crowd, or as one committee memeber said 'the cancer' - i for one would like to see this committee member stand up a say this at de EGM)

vs

Where not goin anywhere and we dont have no confidence in our chairman
!!!.

Its a bloody disgrace and if they dont cop the fcuk on, this season will have passed us by and we could well be back down in the first division (or the club could be well gone) because of the off filed bickering.

And our clubs brief flirtation with premeir league football will be a brief history lesson when talked about in this town in years to come.

ramsfan
26/06/2008, 4:38 PM
abit of sense is needed instead of blah said and blah said that and he is a fifth cousin twice removed of x so he too must be evil, and if b is removed and A gets in then c wil talk to d an d f will not talk to g because c is married to the daughter of a , whereas is in fact we end up in everybody hating each other and the problems financially we all know are there are left to fester and grow and before you know the taxman or someone comes lookin for his pound of flesh and he gets it without anybody even knowing he has been there.because we are all fighting.

at the mo rams is a little hard to work out

even this guy would have trouble workin out whats happening

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjwXe-pXvM

rambler14
26/06/2008, 4:42 PM
Hawking for Chairman!!!:D:D:D

ramsfan
26/06/2008, 5:43 PM
if was chairman he could definitely get a book out of it,

the history of the universe inside st colmans park - the cobh ramblers edition

6yardpunisha
26/06/2008, 6:22 PM
missed the q&a unfortunately, working nights, heard that hendo/martin/simon & gutsy were very good on answering the questions posed by the fans, think it would be a good idea to have this type of thing at least every 4/6 weeks.
Only sour note i heard was one or two of msl brigade kicking off again with their normal tripe, dry run for the egm id say.
well done to the lads again for putting themselves up there especially on the back of the city result:D

rambler14
26/06/2008, 7:09 PM
Simon's research on travel was brilliant. 170,000 miles travelled in total for last season!

Hendo did say that he hopes to have another one soon with a bit more notice given to the fans.

ramblers
26/06/2008, 9:24 PM
170000 miles what is that about R14??

rambler14
26/06/2008, 9:30 PM
170000 miles what is that about R14??

Between going to games, travelling to and from training and other club related events, the team as a whole travelled a total of 170,000 miles!