PDA

View Full Version : Match Posters

Marco
23/06/2008, 9:02 PM
Would you mind down loading these and post up where possible lads it would be much appreciated. By the way anyone interested in designing a poster for another game, let me know the best one will be credited and printed for that match.

The Rebel Ram
23/06/2008, 9:23 PM
Is there a poster for the Sunderland game yet?
They should be posted ASAP at places of work etc.
My last day at work tomorrow for nearly 3 weeks so if I could get 1 by lunch tomorrow it will be posted

Marco
23/06/2008, 9:24 PM
I think Luka will be your man for the Sunderland Poster, as you can see by mine I'm still on the FAS/Photoshop course!!:D

ramsfan
23/06/2008, 9:46 PM
still on your provisional ecdl then:D

luka
23/06/2008, 10:58 PM
Is there a poster for the Sunderland game yet?
They should be posted ASAP at places of work etc.
My last day at work tomorrow for nearly 3 weeks so if I could get 1 by lunch tomorrow it will be posted

Here for the Sunderland lunch (http://cobhramblers.ie/lunch.jpg)

Small typo in the Rochestown spelling on the second line of paragraph text but will fix it tomorrow................

Pint version is much clearer

rambler14
23/06/2008, 11:08 PM
Here for the Sunderland lunch (http://cobhramblers.ie/lunch.jpg)

Small typo in the Rochestown spelling on the second line of paragraph text but will fix it tomorrow................

Great idea but unless I get a job or have a win in the bookies I won't be going:(.............who knows I might win a free ticket!!!...........or maybe a ticket could be my reward instead of the match-ball for scoring hat-trick Sunday:D

Redshanks
24/06/2008, 8:19 AM
Jaszus I'd nearly buy ya a ticket myself R-14 but I'd be afraid you might walk out before the game finishes. lol:D

luka
24/06/2008, 8:30 AM
Great idea but unless I get a job or have a win in the bookies I won't be going:(.............who knows I might win a free ticket!!!...........or maybe a ticket could be my reward instead of the match-ball for scoring hat-trick Sunday:D

What sort of work are you prepared to do and how long do you need it for? Will you work a mixture of days/nights? You have transport I assume.You might PM me.