PDA

View Full Version : I want my season ticket money back please

Pages : [1] 2

siege
20/06/2008, 9:33 PM
that was i dunno what that was, what was it:confused::mad::confused:

ramsfan
20/06/2008, 9:43 PM
it was a f**CKIN DISGRACE THATS WHAT IT WAS , team seemed to not give a crap we are a laughing stock, and every day that goes by we are becoming more of a laughing stock

i am totally and utterly destroyed by tonight, i dare someone to find a positive:mad:

ramblers
20/06/2008, 9:46 PM
The chips and burgers were good!!

ramsfan
20/06/2008, 9:46 PM
positive found good man

jebus
20/06/2008, 9:50 PM
i am totally and utterly destroyed by tonight, i dare someone to find a positive:mad:

You're not playing in the First Division....at the moment :)

Seriously it's a positive

ramsfan
20/06/2008, 9:51 PM
at the moment:o

ramblers
20/06/2008, 9:53 PM
Its at times like this you dont know what to say. Tonight was like the worst night I have seen in a long time. To my mind we may as well play a few young lads now as they might have a bit more fight in them.

ramsfan
20/06/2008, 9:55 PM
where do we go from here lads can you really honestly see them pickin themselves for sligo match followed by rovers away, i am worried seriously worried, people are well up for egm talk lets forget that and realise we are a football club so lets talk about that for a change?:mad:

rambler14
20/06/2008, 9:59 PM
That was an embarrassment, a disgrace and an insult to witness.

I stormed off at around 10 past 9 as I personally felt that it was the worst performence i ever witnessed. I was for the first time in my life ashamed to be a Ramblers supporter.

I've never seen such a negative Ramblers side. We had the goal disallowed and we didn't go near the goal for the rest of the game. Everytime we got the ball we went backwards and when we got forward we did nothing but go back. There are players there who simply arn't up to it.
A great example of our current crap is when Brian McCarthy got the ball on the half way line and saw Cummins make a run so he turned and passed without looking to Gutsie who was immediately set upon by 2 City players:mad:

Our midfield is non-effective crap and i'd say the youngfella off the Trocaire box would do better upfront than our strikers! Our defence is gone to the dogs and Bilko's kicking and decision making has to improve.

Our lack of a backroom staff is really affecting us because with Hendo out, it was just up to Martin and at one point I even saw the Waterboy barracking orders at the midfield!:mad:

That team needs a kick up the hole because there isn't an ounce of fighting spirit there.:(

jebus
Lads no offence, and I think I might have said this to Bella when ye won the First Division, but what did the club expect? This was always going to be the worst season to go up to the Premier given the three club down rule. It sounds like the team was gutless tonight, but Cork are that bit too much of a step up for a club like Cobh to go to their ground and not expect a thumping. Heads dropping is a worry, but it's probably hard being a semi-pro footballer getting made a mug of by a professional for 90 mins. From what I've heard of Cobh this season I think both yourself and Galway need to wake up to the 99% fact that you'll be playing First Division next season, get the off the field nonsense sorted (as a Limerick fan I know only too well that that's easier said than done), get a bunch of players together that will be committed to going straight back up, and keep hold of a proven coach in Henderson. After this season's experience, and with the leagues back to a play off situation, if Cobh manage to get up for the 2010 season the club will be in much better shape to push on and stay in the league

The Rebel Ram
It's still only one game we thought we might get a point from if all things went well. City I think have come out of the bocks and are going to make a charge for the top, we were the unlucky ones to meet them.
It's still gonna be the teams around us we need to beat. anything else is a bonus.
I would still prefer to be in the prem losing than in the first div winning........
Long way to go yet, lets see what the new players can do for us next month!

ramsfan
20/06/2008, 10:05 PM
That was an embarrassment, a disgrace and an insult to witness.

I stormed off at around 10 past 9 as I personally felt that it was the worst performence i ever witnessed. I was for the first time in my life ashamed to be a Ramblers supporter.

I've never seen such a negative Ramblers side. We had the goal disallowed and we didn't go near the goal for the rest of the game. Everytime we got the ball we went backwards and when we got forward we did nothing but go back. There are players there who simply arn't up to it.
A great example of our current crap is when Brian McCarthy got the ball on the half way line and saw Cummins make a run so he turned and passed without looking to Gutsie who was immediately set upon by 2 City players:mad:

Our midfield is non-effective crap and i'd say the youngfella off the Trocaire box would do better upfront than our strikers! Our defence is gone to the dogs and Bilko's kicking and decision making has to improve.

Our lack of a backroom staff is really affecting us because with Hendo out, it was just up to Martin and at one I even saw the Waterboy barracking orders at the midfield!:mad:

That team needs a kick up the hole because there isn't an ounce of fighting spirit there.:(

issue with that is what changes can henderson make , his panel is not strong enough and people like o reilly should now realise that all the stupid red and yellows he picks up needlessly throughout the season are really hurting us he is a senior pro and should be helping not playing on game then missing for three.the turmoil that has engulfed club is defo starting to effect team , fans are anxious players are sensing it heads are dropping and shape is dissapearing, hendo can train them til cows come home but once they cross white line there is little he can do, one goal conceded and we are then shot for confidence and worry sets in about how many we will concede rather than can we get back into game

Redshanks
21/06/2008, 9:30 AM
Lads I know you dont want to admit or talk about it here again but Jebus touched on it there. The off-field crap is affecting things on the field and alot more than people seem to realise or want to admit.
Theres no getting away from it -things need to be sorted and sorted quickly!

depor
21/06/2008, 9:55 AM
ya city are a strong side but 5 nil better? it was purely the team giving up and completely losing their shape. you'd swear it was barca we were playing by the way people are talking about city.

the worst result in the clubs history. shocking.

hillman
21/06/2008, 10:00 AM
Lads I know you dont want to admit or talk about it here again but Jebus touched on it there. The off-field crap is affecting things on the field and alot more than people seem to realise or want to admit.
agree totally get the crap out of the way on july 6th and let the true fans get behind the team and try and stay in the premier league.

Martinho II
21/06/2008, 1:34 PM

lads im not familiar with yer situation at all but what sort of off field crap is there??

6yardpunisha
21/06/2008, 2:06 PM
lads im not familiar with yer situation at all but what sort of off field crap is there??

To summarise it very quickly,

Ineffective committee sitting on their asses doing nothing but bickering and fighting.

Above people trying to shaft our very effective chairman to try and replace him with one of their own very ineffective people.

Also, we have too many members who just want to shout and spit venom at AGM/EGM's all the time but refuse to help the club with fundraising, as one woman put it at the last meeting "ive been a member here for 20 years and i will be here long after you are all gone", this comment was levelled at new blood who are trying to help the club become more proffessional.

bellavistaman
21/06/2008, 2:10 PM
how is don ramos post good for anybody at this club, at least you levelled your abuse in a appropiate manner, we were bad but thats just brutal IMO.

ramsfan
21/06/2008, 2:14 PM

totally right redshanks this crap has gone on too long and it has to be having effect on team:mad:

bellavistaman
21/06/2008, 2:15 PM
clearly affecting the team

ramsfan
21/06/2008, 2:19 PM
what date is the egm many dates spouted , we need to draw a line under this whether it be pro or against chair/ committee line needs to be drawn in sand or else our firstr season will have passed us by, and not one person will remember the football, :mad: not that you want to remember last night ;):D

hillman
21/06/2008, 2:27 PM
what date is the egm many dates spouted , we need to draw a line under this whether it be pro or against chair/ committee line needs to be drawn in sand or else our firstr season will have passed us by, and not one person will remember the football, :mad: not that you want to remember last night ;):D

EGM fixed for July 6th.agreed season will be gone and remembered for all the wrong reasons.we need stability and fast.

ramsfan
21/06/2008, 3:24 PM
what ever about rams being crap. i have to say i was very dissapointed by mick devines antics last night, rams gave him his chance when he bombed out in boro and to see him turn to rams fans when scity scored and kiss the badge and pump his fist at us was a little rich especially when you think he is at the end of his city career and will prob come crawling back to cobh when city dump him, he acted the complete prat last night and shouldnt be welcome in colmans park:mad:

siege
21/06/2008, 4:37 PM
sad part is he will probably be accepted back,

after last nights performance i really will struggle with my concience to try and go to the sligo game next week, i walked out after the 4th goal last night.

ramsfan
21/06/2008, 4:43 PM
exactly a nice guy normally but no need for that crap last night

ramblers
21/06/2008, 6:55 PM
Lads its a game of football get over it at the time it was done to get a reaction and it has but I think Mick Deivine right now is the least of Cobh Ramblers problems.

To be honest if we could get him back I for one would be delighted and would not let something as small and as insignificant as last night cloud my judgement!!

ramsfan
21/06/2008, 7:17 PM
neither small nor insignificant to a lot of people:mad:

A face
22/06/2008, 2:48 AM
neither small nor insignificant to a lot of people:mad:

Was it the first or second half that Mick is meant to have done this?

ramsfan
22/06/2008, 6:39 AM
second half

ramblers
22/06/2008, 10:32 AM
Well all I can say is people need to get a life if this is all it takes to upset them no wonder the club is in the state its in!!!

rammie
22/06/2008, 12:05 PM
Mick was only winding anyone silly enough to fall for it up.
Would have him back in the morning, excellent keeper with a tremendous ability to upset opposing fans... :)

Martinho II
22/06/2008, 1:02 PM

Ineffective committee sitting on their asses doing nothing but bickering and fighting.

Above people trying to shaft our very effective chairman to try and replace him with one of their own very ineffective people.

Also, we have too many members who just want to shout and spit venom at AGM/EGM's all the time but refuse to help the club with fundraising, as one woman put it at the last meeting "ive been a member here for 20 years and i will be here long after you are all gone", this comment was levelled at new blood who are trying to help the club become more proffessional.

that explains it so.. thanks..

thegafferman
22/06/2008, 5:39 PM

on the button 6yarder:ball:

sullanefc
22/06/2008, 6:02 PM
what ever about rams being crap. i have to say i was very dissapointed by mick devines antics last night, rams gave him his chance when he bombed out in boro and to see him turn to rams fans when scity scored and kiss the badge and pump his fist at us was a little rich especially when you think he is at the end of his city career and will prob come crawling back to cobh when city dump him, he acted the complete prat last night and shouldnt be welcome in colmans park:mad:

Bit silly of Mick to do that if true. City fans would be up in arms if an opposing keeper did that. Was he getting abuse from Cobh fans before he did this??

rambler14
22/06/2008, 6:24 PM
Bit silly of Mick to do that if true. City fans would be up in arms if an opposing keeper did that. Was he getting abuse from Cobh fans before he did this??

He was getting a bit of abuse alright.

Didn't Gerard Doherty over-celebrate a last minute Derry goal this season at the Cross in front of the Curragh Road and spark a riot, both on and off the pitch?

bellavistaman
22/06/2008, 6:45 PM
All that was sang at him was the homo sexual one, very light hearted, considering hes not, then after the 3rd goal he did that celebration, and the songs got worse tbf, i have to say i know him personally for years, but despise him now, JOF has no loyalty to us but went about his business professionally and properly, as far as im concerned mick can go fook off from now and hope to never see him in rams jersey, saying that though he is still a top class keeper.

A face
22/06/2008, 7:03 PM
All that was sang at him was the homo sexual one, very light hearted, considering hes not, then after the 3rd goal he did that celebration, and the songs got worse tbf, i have to say i know him personally for years, but despise him now, JOF has no loyalty to us but went about his business professionally and properly, as far as im concerned mick can go fook off from now and hope to never see him in rams jersey, saying that though he is still a top class keeper.

So he was being abused and he kissed the badge. That's says it all really.

The Derry guy did far worse than kiss the badge, and there was no riots.

drinkfeckarse
23/06/2008, 7:49 AM
what ever about rams being crap. i have to say i was very dissapointed by mick devines antics last night, rams gave him his chance when he bombed out in boro and to see him turn to rams fans when scity scored and kiss the badge and pump his fist at us was a little rich

A little disappointing to hear that alright..even if he was getting a little abuse.

drinkfeckarse
23/06/2008, 7:57 AM
Was shocked to hear how gutless the team were by the way. They all collectively have their limitations but to hear that they lacked something as important as passion in a big derby game is very worrying.

Big ask to recover quickly from this.

6yardpunisha
23/06/2008, 8:28 AM

to be fair about this, last minute of the match at turners cross score is 0-0, free kick to ramblers, carey puts one in the top corner, turns around and starts kissing the badge on his jersey, instant rams legend.I know mick for years, he's a good guy so forget about this crap for gods sake

Redshanks
23/06/2008, 8:29 AM
James McCarthy was blasted out of it by the city gang at the other end and got it alot worse than anything that Mickey devine did, But thats the nature of the business. John O'Flynn scored for them, so should he have not celebrated and kissed his badge because he comes from Cobh?. I think this is blown out of proportion, especially if he was taunted before hand, but if we keep focused on this, we wont have to talk about the scoreline I suppose!

offside rule
23/06/2008, 9:04 AM
I cant believe this thread ''I want my season ticket money back''. Lads the team are going through a bad patch and results aren't coming. We need to support the team and unity needs to be re-installed at all levels in the club both on and off the field.
What good is this thread ''I want my season ticket money back''???.
Sure getting hammered by our local rivals doesn't help when our club is in some crisis but the above fans who say they left early, ye didnt leave early when we were winning last season, Why do it now?.
Through thik and thin lads!.
As previously said ''We need to circle the wagons and show our support-(Tony Saprano style).

6yardpunisha
23/06/2008, 9:36 AM
I cant believe this thread ''I want my season ticket money back''. Lads the team are going through a bad patch and results aren't coming. We need to support the team and unity needs to be re-installed at all levels in the club both on and off the field.
What good is this thread ''I want my season ticket money back''???.
Sure getting hammered by our local rivals doesn't help when our club is in some crisis but the above fans who say they left early, ye didnt leave early when we were winning last season, Why do it now?.
Through thik and thin lads!.
As previously said ''We need to circle the wagons and show our support-(Tony Saprano style).

person with 5 posts to their name started this thread, agree with you on it though so lets just ignore it

siege
23/06/2008, 11:22 AM
i want my money back as its not just the team, i have watched some bad football and have only walked out on one previous game (monaghan 3-4 years ago beat us 5-6 nil) its everything, i thought the drogs game was bad and id seen the worst of it, but this is going backwards lads, the team isnt the only reason, i bought my season ticket and voted for the current commitee, and as far a im concerned i didnt get value for my money with all this **** that is now afecting performances so bad that i have had to walk out of a game,

as far as im concerned the membership has to go.

6yardpunisha
23/06/2008, 11:24 AM
i want my money back as its not just the team, i have watched some bad football and have only walked out on one previous game (monaghan 3-4 years ago beat us 5-6 nil) its everything, i thought the drogs game was bad and id seen the worst of it, but this is going backwards lads, the team isnt the only reason, i bought my season ticket and voted for the current commitee, and as far a im concerned i didnt get value for my money with all this **** that is now afecting performances so bad that i have had to walk out of a game,

as far as im concerned the membership has to go.

what do you means by this?

siege
23/06/2008, 11:28 AM
it means get rid of the members club idea, and either sell or float the club, don ramo was on about it on the other forum, and to be honest its valid,
it has and is causeing to much to much of a distraction on the pitch,
and if the members cant pull in the same direction your just fighting an looseing battle, it will tare the club apart eventually,

6yardpunisha
23/06/2008, 12:26 PM
it means get rid of the members club idea, and either sell or float the club, don ramo was on about it on the other forum, and to be honest its valid,
it has and is causeing to much to much of a distraction on the pitch,
and if the members cant pull in the same direction your just fighting an looseing battle, it will tare the club apart eventually,

agree with you on this, members should be working together but they wont, EVER. as i said on a previous post the woman who stated she was a member for 20 years and would be here long after ye are all gone sums up the membership for me. if every member pitched in to help out the club, whether it be stewarding/fundraising etc then we could become a very viable club but its all negativity from the majority

Rambler1
23/06/2008, 12:36 PM
clearly affecting the team
Agree totally

bellavistaman
23/06/2008, 1:07 PM
[QUOTE=rambler14;966657]Our lack of a backroom staff is really affecting us because with Hendo out, it was just up to Martin and at one point I even saw the Waterboy barracking orders at the midfield!:mad:
QUOTE]

this is just being pure disrespectful to simon who has put more time into ramblers this year than anybody else, he gives 100% to the club. He's not a waterboy hes far more involved this year, i watch all the trainings and see the effort he puts in, and for you to be talking down to him is just typical of the sh!t your spouting out recently.

rambler14
23/06/2008, 3:53 PM
I wasn't talking about Simon Burke, or the physio(Eoin Barry.....i think) or Alan O'Sullivan just to clarify. I was referring to the youngfella who actually is the Waterboy.