PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock live in the Olympia

jebus
20/06/2008, 9:17 AM
He has a TV show so I figure this is the best place for it. Anyone else going to see Chris Rock? Got my ticket this morning and I can't wait, genuinely the best comedian working today. Been waiting to see him live almost as long as I was waiting to see Leonard Cohen, suffice to say I'm happy the way this summer is going :)

anto1208
23/06/2008, 3:04 PM
He has a TV show so I figure this is the best place for it. Anyone else going to see Chris Rock? Got my ticket this morning and I can't wait, genuinely the best comedian working today. Been waiting to see him live almost as long as I was waiting to see Leonard Cohen, suffice to say I'm happy the way this summer is going :)

Patrice o Neil is funnier , I used to like Chris Rock when i was younger ive gone off him a bit latley he has large parts of his shows that go nowhere its just cursing and the crowd falling about the place, i was watching never scarred last night wasnt great.

max power
23/06/2008, 6:54 PM

I think i'll save a few quid watch a Richard Pryor dvd, same thing only done 20 years earlier;)

jebus
23/06/2008, 8:43 PM
You people sicken me

:)

BohsPartisan
23/06/2008, 8:55 PM
Not much of a fan of his stand up but the TV show is good.

Morbo
24/06/2008, 1:20 PM
I like some of his stuff, thought his stand up about racism was very funny, also liked his solution to gun violence and the one he did about OJ was good too, others were kinda Meh but overall he is a pretty funny dude, how much are tickets?

Flawless
24/06/2008, 3:42 PM
Whens he on??

Afraid im in Spain until September:(

anto1208
24/06/2008, 3:45 PM
Think its on in september i think tickets are 50 euro and i think they are all sold out.

John83
24/06/2008, 4:08 PM
I like some of his stuff, thought his stand up about racism was very funny, also liked his solution to gun violence and the one he did about OJ was good too, others were kinda Meh but overall he is a pretty funny dude, how much are tickets?
He has some good material, for sure. His solution to gun violence bit is really good, but he's too hit and miss for me, and when he misses, he's awful. On the other hand, I've never heard a funny Richard Prior joke.

max power
26/06/2008, 1:23 PM
He has some good material, for sure. His solution to gun violence bit is really good, but he's too hit and miss for me, and when he misses, he's awful. On the other hand, I've never heard a funny Richard Prior joke.

Really ???????? Honestly the only person i've ever heard say that.

John83
26/06/2008, 1:57 PM
I can't say I've seen a lot of him - just the odd clip here and there.

sligoman
26/06/2008, 11:47 PM
Afraid im in Spain until September:(Oh, poor you...:mad: :D

jebus
29/06/2008, 10:33 AM
three of my favourites from the Never Scared tour

On Michael Jackson

Er1Pm37yX08

On the War in Iraq

auqRgzuLaK8

On Married Life

AS13dTbAdcI