PDA

View Full Version : Pats

bray boy
19/06/2008, 4:35 PM
come on lads!!! we're feckin sixth and this forum had seemingly just been hit by a bus. its so quiet!!!
So anyone actually think we have a chance here?
the carlisle may be a kind of fortress once again but we havent beaten any of the big guns away from home yet....
should be a good few going out so lets hope we get a result...

naoise kennedy
19/06/2008, 7:56 PM
honestly... if we get a draw it would be a great result.. i think foran missing could be quit important ,himself and derek are playing very well together, but i presume kenny will step in there so maybe we will be ok .. hopefully.. pats do have some class players that can change a game,do we have this class of player.. a draw and i'll be happy or at least a good performance and loose by one goal................ i'm afraid to say i can't see us beating pats..

KR's Post
21/06/2008, 7:19 AM
honestly... if we get a draw it would be a great result.. i think foran missing could be quit important ,himself and derek are playing very well together, but i presume kenny will step in there so maybe we will be ok .. hopefully.. pats do have some class players that can change a game,do we have this class of player.. a draw and i'll be happy or at least a good performance and loose by one goal................ i'm afraid to say i can't see us beating pats..

Is there 2 Dereks playing centre half!!!!! Great result, from what i hear well deserved and fair play to eddie gormley. Set his stall out and it worked wonders. A draw away to pats is a wonderful result and all involved should be vary proud. Remember reverse fixture last year bray were 3 down after 9 mins!

notever
21/06/2008, 1:22 PM
This was a fantastic result away from home. The first half performance left a lot to be desired but the second half performance was suoer and we deserved a draw but if Rowe had have got that header we could have collected all three points but in all honesty it probably would have been an injustice to Pats.So well done to all concerned and all credit to the bench without Eddie.

Green&whitearmy
21/06/2008, 3:02 PM
KR, will you be back up like the old times soon?

PLEASE :)

naoise kennedy
21/06/2008, 10:05 PM
Is there 2 Dereks playing centre half!!!!! Great result, from what i hear well deserved and fair play to eddie gormley. Set his stall out and it worked wonders. A draw away to pats is a wonderful result and all involved should be vary proud. Remember reverse fixture last year bray were 3 down after 9 mins!

those two names, keep mixing them up.. great performance, good to see skippy back in team, hard luck with franco's last minute chance no power behind it.. looking for a win against harps next week...

KR's Post
23/06/2008, 1:20 PM
KR, will you be back up like the old times soon?

PLEASE :)

Hey don't sound desperate. Listen my ties with the club are cut. The SC wasn't really helpful with the purchase of flags and so on and some rules they had were!!!! Unbelievable. Jack o neill was very supportive in the buying of flags drums banners etc. He gave us money, had several meetings!! He is top notch. Here is a story about a time we were playing in Galway. The Sc decided not to send a supporters bus, unreal ey. So 15 of us got together and organised one from Bray Cabs. Fair play to MR MORAN for driving it. There was 15 of us in Galway, but it made the difference, the sc went mad at the next meeting as they thought that they had made a decision!!!! Now please tell me, is that mad or what. What the hell is the point in having a supporters club if theey decide not to send a bus to matches. In JAcks day this would be unheard of. JACK O NEILL, the life and soul of Bray wanderers. He'd say himself he has his dream job!