PDA

View Full Version : The Game on Chorus brill

Counting Crow
18/08/2003, 10:39 PM
Watched the game again on Chorus tonight .... it was brilliant.

The place looked excellent, pitch was like a billiard table and you could actually hear the fans despite Chorus not having mikes around the ground.

One thing that was obvious however was that Flynny's second goal was definately onside................what a tool that linesman was.

The highlights just reminded me again how brilliant the lads all played.

What a night.

A face
18/08/2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Counting Crow
Watched the game again on Chorus tonight .... it was brilliant.

And saw some of the other games over the weekend too ....

Chorus are getting better and better.

They should definitely do some sort of a video package for the club (or themselves) and release it at christmas.

James
19/08/2003, 8:08 AM
indeed great coverrage from chorus ppl this season
all twas missing last night was a dolan interview

NorthoftheLee
19/08/2003, 8:10 AM
pity about the commentary though.....otherwise very good.....eL weeklys coverage was shocking again....eL weekly .why didnt they call it FAI CUP weekly, because they put no effort into the eL game.

Doyle may have been offside for the second, but JOF was def onside and as he ws the player following up there's no way it should have been called offside.

Rovers could have had a peno though...seen them given before..

liamon
19/08/2003, 8:27 AM
Great coverage on Chorus. Really enjjoyed watching it last night.
Although, they were helped by a great game of football.
Great performance by the team. And the fans played their part. You could really hear the shed singing throughout the game.

After seeing it again, if I was a Rovers fan, I'd have been gutted not to get a penalty in the second half. I guess it shows O'Neill wasn't biased. Just incompotent.

patsh
19/08/2003, 8:57 AM
Originally posted by liamon
After seeing it again, if I was a Rovers fan, I'd have been gutted not to get a penalty in the second half. I guess it shows O'Neill wasn't biased. Just incompotent.
Maybe, but that was more than cancelled out by the denial of a perfectly legitimate goal by Flynnie.
How anybody could claim he was offside is unbelieveable.

ccfcman
19/08/2003, 5:35 PM
well jim o'neill i felt had a poor game on top of the goal...aah now this hurts me to say but the scum had a clear penaly,murray tripped him?!

Counting Crow
19/08/2003, 10:05 PM
How sweet that was .......... definately a penalty.

Don't you just love it.