PDA

View Full Version : johnd runs off with our money shocker!

gael353
18/08/2003, 10:42 AM
By John O'Shaugnassy. Need we say more....fill in the rest ye're selves in true waffle fashion.

JohnD
18/08/2003, 2:22 PM
Thats right boys!!...It's all been a cunning plan and was so easy too. I am here in Scotland spending all yer money on Whisky, Beer and Haggis.

Dont Worry I am only messin!!

I will be coming home tomorrow. Hope that all went well on Sat trip wise anyway and will see ye all at the Harps game.

Time for another dram:p

Macy
18/08/2003, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by JohnD
Thats right boys!!...It's all been a cunning plan and was so easy too. I am here in Scotland spending all yer money on Whisky, Beer and Haggis.

Dont Worry I am only messin!!
Yeah who the fook would eat Haggis.....

deise deserter
18/08/2003, 3:51 PM
Is this a joke?

What with the club running teh bus to the longford game and other pathetic reporting incidents, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come out with something like this...

gael353
19/08/2003, 11:55 AM
By John O'Shaugnassy.
I have learnt from a friend of my daughters that the leader of a maviric orginisation know only as the Limerick FC Supporters Club has run off with millions of euro from secret swiss bank accounts.
Mickael Kerleys side are "ticking over nicely" and soon we like Longford will have "plush" new seats.
Hogan Park has never looked nicer.
Meanwhile in other football news, the official Manchester United supports club will meet this week. This is great news as i am a fully paid up member. You can see two full colour pages of this event next week in all editions of the leader. Limerick are away to Athlone this week but it doesn't matter as there season is already over, well not many of the people i have spoken to on there hard working commiitee give me any impresion of confidance.

dahamsta
19/08/2003, 12:24 PM
Careful now, JohnD might sue Foot.ie for publishing defamatory statements.

This is an in-joke that only the Foot.ie elite will get. Rasp!

adam

JohnD
20/08/2003, 6:23 PM
Touche :p vetinari!!!

and btw Haggis is quite nice!!!

lims fan
21/08/2003, 3:56 PM
I can have it on the way to Athlone.

Committee OUT!

deise deserter
24/08/2003, 6:45 PM
Excellent post Gael 353!!!