PDA

View Full Version : Crost

luka
14/06/2008, 7:10 AM
Lads,

How many CROST members do we have on here? Can you please add your username below to this thread. I think its about time we started to do things as a group. Any ideas?

ramsfan
14/06/2008, 7:51 AM
me:D:D

The Rebel Ram
14/06/2008, 8:45 AM
me too!

don ramo
14/06/2008, 12:45 PM
here i am

we cant do fundraising, but if we can find a way to get people through the gate it would be great, or if we could arrange travel to away games, thats or best chance of helping the club,

ramblers08
15/06/2008, 12:04 AM
lads i no this has nothin ta do wit ur convo but when are tickets on sale 4 city match ??

ramsfan
15/06/2008, 6:18 AM
on ticketmaster i think:)

outside in
15/06/2008, 10:28 AM
Lads,

How many CROST members do we have on here? Can you please add your username below to this thread. I think its about time we started to do things as a group. Any ideas?
first thing u might do is write a letter in support of barry coming from a trust it might help?

ramsfan
15/06/2008, 11:38 AM
i think this committee cum egm circus is a disaster but i really dont believe it is something crost should really be getting embroiled in, we are independent of club and and have no affiliation to any member of committee and i think it best it stays that way:ball:

rambler14
15/06/2008, 11:53 AM
I'm a member and in favour of your idea luka.

ramsfan
15/06/2008, 1:06 PM
don ramos idea might be a runner, we could defo organise stuff like that, we could also get active in build atmosphere in colmans park, flags etc i wouldnt mind printing stuff off ie words to songs for singers, maybe crost news sheet that we could leave in pubs etc

luka
15/06/2008, 2:26 PM
I suppose I'll see you al at the proposed egm anyway but keep the ideas coming here though.

Redshanks
15/06/2008, 2:43 PM
Lads, I'm not a member of your group, so tell me to take a hike if you feel you should, but i think Luka's suggestion makes sense because it seems to me that up until now, those trying to smash the club and reverse the its sucessful achivements of recent years, have had their way to a point because not enough voices have challenged them. You as group are in a unique position to do just that by supporting the Chairman with a letter. You have the right to do so, especially as his furture might well determine your own! Sorry if I spoke out of turn or place - Keep up the good work! Thats me out of here now!

don ramo
15/06/2008, 4:28 PM
flags wouldnt be a problem r14 knows where to gt stuff for it, hes flags arent to bad just need to be bigger, i was thinking we could print off some t-shirts and ask to sell them in the ground to subsidise bus travel,

crost could become a members organisation for support of cobh ramblers, joining fee of E20-30 a year, and we will sell the t-shirts to make travel as cheap as possible to away games, only crost memebr may travel on the bus and any shenenigans on the bus will end with expulsion from crost and no future travel with us,

the sub
15/06/2008, 4:33 PM
I read most of your threads and whats going on in your club is a joke, from an outsider looking in, it seems it the same pople taht are calling all the egm,s as far as I can see.
If they are not happy why are they still in the commette and who voted them back in at the last agm!!!!.
If its the stake holders e.g the season ticket holders who are happy with your chairman stand by him, get the group togther and vote in mass with him and put an no confidence against the people who keep calling the egm,s and vote them out for good,
From looking in your Chairman rec'd your backing at the last agm to be voted in again, if you support him again in mass you will have no problem voting him back in.
The only way to keep your club going forwarded it to back your Chairman your manager and your team support is the key.

Why not look at the Shamrock Rovers blueprint, look what they achieved when they had money problems. They got 400 supporters together and ran funraising nights which they all supported, they put their money into the club each month, eg 20 euros from everyone in a rams group each month would bring much need funds that would help save your club.
One example you have two home games each month that most of you support, why not on the one away game each set up s direct debit into the rams bank account. If your an adult pay into the account the gate fee if your un 18's pay your 10 euro.

Why not ring the hoops supporters group for ideas I say they would help you in a heart beat.

ramsfan
15/06/2008, 9:39 PM
Lads, I'm not a member of your group, so tell me to take a hike if you feel you should, but i think Luka's suggestion makes sense because it seems to me that up until now, those trying to smash the club and reverse the its sucessful achivements of recent years, have had their way to a point because not enough voices have challenged them. You as group are in a unique position to do just that by supporting the Chairman with a letter. You have the right to do so, especially as his furture might well determine your own! Sorry if I spoke out of turn or place - Keep up the good work! Thats me out of here now!

take a hike:D:D:p

ramsfan
15/06/2008, 9:41 PM
flags wouldnt be a problem r14 knows where to gt stuff for it, hes flags arent to bad just need to be bigger, i was thinking we could print off some t-shirts and ask to sell them in the ground to subsidise bus travel,

crost could become a members organisation for support of cobh ramblers, joining fee of E20-30 a year, and we will sell the t-shirts to make travel as cheap as possible to away games, only crost memebr may travel on the bus and any shenenigans on the bus will end with expulsion from crost and no future travel with us,

a bit like the gust , we should get a few ideas from them:)

rambler14
15/06/2008, 10:05 PM
The Ramblers ladies had a very unique idea today which raised lots of money. They held a Pitch and Putt 3 ball scramble and filled their timesheet from 12-6.
I ended up playing twice and some ended up playing maybe 3 or 4 times. It was a real family day and it caught the imagination so to speak as the youngest competitor was only around 4 or 5 years old.
What if we organised something like that??? Something that gets families involved!