PDA

View Full Version : I miss O'Dowd

Counting Crow
15/08/2003, 11:32 PM
I really do miss him. He was a great character and we always had a great crack with him.

But that Barry Ryan pr**k. When he was with UCD and now with The $cum he is just a horrible, despicable little la**ger devoid of any personality and sense of humour.

Did you see him stare into the Shed in the first half when Reynolds was hurt in their box. The look he was flashing at us as we "wished Reynolds a speedy recovery" was eminisent of an old headmaster I had in school.........freaky stuff.

An average 'keeper playing in a poor team with the Devil in midfield.

Come back Tony ..... we really do miss you @ The Cross.

tiktok
16/08/2003, 12:10 AM
Tony was a bit of a legend in front of the shed alright, but whatever about his personality (or lack of it:D ) ryan is a good keeper playing in a poor team with the devil in midfield. he was outstanding for UCD last season, and conceeding goals isn't rovers problem over the last few months.

glad he was picking one out of the back of the met tonight though.

Cityace
17/08/2003, 11:23 AM
I absolutely hate the pr!ck.I cant stand him.He got me shouting and screaming but that was about the only good thing about him.He is the biggest l@nger ever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Éanna
17/08/2003, 1:50 PM
"a character" is the only way to describe wee tony! was talkin to him a few years backin frankie sulls and he seemed like a sound bloke, said he loved coming down to cork and loved his "relationship" with the shed. he's a total showman- makes my blood boil,but he knows exacly what hes doing.

ccfc till i die
17/08/2003, 5:28 PM
I miss Dowdy too, you'd think one of the Dub clubs would be interested in him. I heard he was going to pats.

patsh
17/08/2003, 5:48 PM
Originally posted by Counting Crow
But that Barry Ryan pr**k. When he was with UCD and now with The $cum he is just a horrible, despicable little la**ger devoid of any personality and sense of humour.

Did you see him stare into the Shed in the first half when Reynolds was hurt in their box. The look he was flashing at us as we "wished Reynolds a speedy recovery" was eminisent of an old headmaster I had in school.........freaky stuff.

Spot on.
A miserable, dour, grey little maggot. Fits in perfectly with Buckley, Molloy and all the other stunted, short-arsed maggots at the home of maggots !

Counting Crow
17/08/2003, 6:20 PM
We've had some great times with O'Dowd through the years.

Remember that game vs Rovers a few years ago ( I think it was the League Cup Final ) when he was sent off for kicking Johnny C in the ankles when he had the ball in his own box ( in fairness J C made a meal of it ) ......... but Tony got the red.

The whole place rang out to "Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio" as he trudged off for an early shower.

What made it extra special was the changing rooms were down at the Shed end in those days so he had to walk the whole length of the pitch from the St Anne's goal...........absolutely brilliant.

Come back Tony even if it's only for a visit.:D :) :p

dcnags
18/08/2003, 12:39 AM
invite him down for hit the bar:D