PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Last Night

Rambler20
11/06/2008, 10:12 AM
Missed the meeting last night, anything we should be worried about come up?

ramsfan
11/06/2008, 10:57 AM
ya lots, no point pretending things are rosy anymore, we are in serious trouble and anybody whosays we are not is a fool , there is no money full stop.and if things dont change then the doors will close simple as:mad:

rambler14
11/06/2008, 12:04 PM
I don't think that we should be discussing last night on here because last night was a confidential meeting for season ticket holders only and we shouldn't really be discussing it on a public forum like foot.ie.

luka
11/06/2008, 12:17 PM
I don't think that we should be discussing last night on here because last night was a confidential meeting for season ticket holders only and we shouldn't really be discussing it on a public forum like foot.ie.

Totally agree...............I too missed the meeting but no doubt will be brought up to speed later this evening. I have no idea what was said or anything but I'd ask you all not to discuss it here or any other forum. It's not a case of not wanting the outside World to know but what goes on in meetings of that nature, especially as it was for Members onlys, should remain behind the walls. Its about time we put a final stop to the washing of our dirty laundry in public for once and for all.

bellavistaman
11/06/2008, 12:25 PM

Totally agree...............I too missed the meeting but no doubt will be brought up to speed later this evening. I have no idea what was said or anything but I'd ask you all not to discuss it here or any other forum. It's not a case of not wanting the outside World to know but what goes on in meetings of that nature, especially as it was for Members onlys, should remain behind the walls. Its about time we put a final stop to the washing of our dirty laundry in public once and for all.

id agree with these sentiments too.

ramsfan
11/06/2008, 4:01 PM
i apologise ye are dead right, just really annoyed with inability of some people to do their job properly

Rambler20
11/06/2008, 6:33 PM
i apologise ye are dead right, just really annoyed with inability of some people to do their job properly
Same here just trying to find out wat went on as I was working last night but your 100% right thius isnt the place for it.

The Rebel Ram
11/06/2008, 7:40 PM
rams fan can you delete your first thread above please. no need for further discussion.

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 9:36 AM
no need i dont think says nothing really and i dont like deleting or editing posts try to avoid it:)

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 9:37 AM
what is said in it could be used for 8-9 different clubs in the league

gufcfan
12/06/2008, 1:03 PM

Totally agree...............I have no idea what was said or anything but I'd ask you all not to discuss it here or any other forum. It's not a case of not wanting the outside World to know but what goes on in meetings of that nature, especially as it was for Members onlys, should remain behind the walls. Its about time we put a final stop to the washing of our dirty laundry in public for once and for all.

Rambler14 and Luka are 100% correct.

Matters discussed at private meetings such as that should never grace the public forums, especially for all to see on foot.ie. If you said it on your own ramblers forum, fair enough like, because no-one would look there anyways.:D

It's something I feel strongly about though. Discussing the financial and internal affairs of your club on a public forum is a big no-no.

Redshanks
12/06/2008, 2:01 PM
And let me add my support to R-14's wise words also!

rambler14
12/06/2008, 3:11 PM
And let me add my support to R-14's wise words also!

I feel sick.............i've never had so many people agree with me.:D

The Rebel Ram
12/06/2008, 3:41 PM
no need i dont think says nothing really and i dont like deleting or editing posts try to avoid it:)

I think it says a lot and should be deleted!

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 3:44 PM
well i dont so go whistle:p

Redshanks
12/06/2008, 3:50 PM
I nearly got sick writing it R-14, so cherish those words lad! might be a while before you say something great again lol (just joking)

The Rebel Ram
12/06/2008, 3:50 PM
well i dont so go whistle:p

Just might be increasing my suspicion of who the 'Leak' is!

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 3:55 PM
how dare ya, big brave man i dare ya say that to my face:mad:

The Rebel Ram
12/06/2008, 3:57 PM
how dare ya, big brave man i dare ya say that to my face:mad:

Go Whistle:p

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 4:00 PM
call me what you like but i love this club and was a broken man on tuesday, and for you to accuse me of something like that i am appalled , i would walk across hot coals for this club, they mean everything to me and to have someone question my loyalty and integraty really hurts

The Rebel Ram
12/06/2008, 4:02 PM
I appologise, but I won't delete it...............:D

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 4:05 PM
apology accepted , put it in bold if you like , i just wont be be accused for something that would go against all i believe

The Rebel Ram
12/06/2008, 4:07 PM
apology accepted , put it in bold if you like , i just wont be be accused for something that would go against all i believe

I apologise, but I won't delete it

Will that do?:D

ramsfan
12/06/2008, 4:13 PM
beautiful:D