PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Colbert

Monkfish
07/06/2008, 11:29 AM
Wayne became a Father again early Friday morning and still played against Cork that day. Lack of sleep and a new screaming baby didnt put him off putting in a man of the match performance, so fair ****ing play i say!

jebus
07/06/2008, 11:32 AM
Player of the season without a doubt

JohnD
07/06/2008, 11:36 AM
Well done Wayne - Outstanding last night and Congrats !!

LK37oldskool
07/06/2008, 2:08 PM
great game Wayne and congrats on being a dad again.

see's it
07/06/2008, 2:58 PM
take a bow wayne colbert.excellent again last night i just hope limerick hold on to him in the transfer window

LK37oldskool
07/06/2008, 3:39 PM
See's It, have you heard something about Wayne going?

L37Ultra
07/06/2008, 7:44 PM
take a bow wayne colbert.excellent again last night i just hope limerick hold on to him in the transfer window

Of course they will. He is Limerick through and through. Some legend. He played with fantastic passion last night and never gave up. Congrats Wayne.

see's it
07/06/2008, 9:24 PM
Of course they will. He is Limerick through and through. Some legend. He played with fantastic passion last night and never gave up. Congrats Wayne.

through and through shamrock rovers.......
he must be getting attention with those performances

jebus
09/06/2008, 10:59 AM
through and through shamrock rovers.......
he must be getting attention with those performances

He's been with Rovers before and it didn't work out, why would he go back?

the only 1
09/06/2008, 3:10 PM

to be fair why would they want him back?

see's it
09/06/2008, 6:05 PM

you got me wrong there
your man said he'd never leave i just tried to remind him of his rovers days

sadloserkid
11/06/2008, 8:36 AM
I can't see Wayne leaving but I would imagine it has as much to do with the convenience of playing for his local club as any undying love for them. He's been our best player by a street this season and lose him and we could very easily be close enough to the bottom that the end of the season would be kinda nervous. But you can't mark the man down as 'blue through and through (well except for that one time he moved somewhere else)'. :D Not that it matters one way or the other.