PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Odds

historynut
06/06/2008, 9:49 PM
Have been to 3 eircom games when over here in last 10 years, though follow the game via this site and local media when passing through.
Tonight went up to watch St Pats and Longford, walked from Christ Church to almost St James hospital and taxi rest of way.
When dropped off crossed over road and first person to greet me none other than a reknowned Eircom league supporter who has even had his own thread on here. I really felt it was ironic but amusing.
He even recalled chatting to me at Bray a few years back when they thumped Waterford 6-0.
I did wonder if it was him when I read the threads in his name that were previous on here.
The guy is genuine and a credit to the league as a supporter rather than those "male appendages" who jump on a plane to watch over paid pre-maddonas in UK"

DmanDmythDledge
06/06/2008, 9:52 PM
I can only assume that you are referring to T**. Haven't seen him at all this season or even heard of him being seen- thought something may have happened to him. Good to see he is still alive and well.

Rovers fan
06/06/2008, 9:53 PM
I can only assume that you are referring to T**. Haven't seen him at all this season or even heard of him being seen- thought something may have happened to him. Good to see he is still alive and well.

he's been in the showgrounds a few times,he was talking to stephen kenny!!

CameramanConka
06/06/2008, 10:09 PM
he's been in the showgrounds a few times,he was talking to stephen kenny!!

He had a natter with my good self that night too.

SligoBrewer
07/06/2008, 9:21 PM
I had an hour long chat with him one day in Sligo town.
Not a matchday.

The man is great.

Da Real Rover
07/06/2008, 11:38 PM
Start of the season he gave us a few snipets of insider advice.
Firstly we would get relegated this season and UCD would win the league.

deecay
08/06/2008, 12:57 PM
Was at Pats v Longford and Shams v Rovers.When it was 0-0 he told me any team in the cup can beat us,he came strutting back over and shouted something up to us and walked away smileing.What a man