PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Galway United that we could take /or would come to us ?

waylanderj
05/06/2008, 7:14 PM
Just heard that Galway are releasing seven players at the end of the month
including Stephen O Flynn who i think is a fine player
would we have him or anyone else from that aquad?

L37Ultra
05/06/2008, 8:42 PM
Just heard that Galway are releasing seven players at the end of the month
including Stephen O Flynn who i think is a fine player
would we have him or anyone else from that aquad?

Of course we would have him but the money just isn't there at the moment I would say. The other player I would love to see back at Limerick is John Lester. He was released by Galway aswell. Personally one of my favourite Limerick players since I have been going to games.

LK37oldskool
05/06/2008, 9:07 PM
these are exactly the type of players we need to turn our season around. Money has been promised and if we got rid of some of the deadweight we're carrying at the moment it would free up some more money.

Jofspring
06/06/2008, 9:20 AM
we need a goalkeeper so i think alvin rouse would be a good player to get. also stephen o flynn and john lester would be great additions if it was at all possible to get them.

jebus
06/06/2008, 9:21 AM
I'd take Lester and O'Flynn back in a second to be honest, money could be a problem though, these guys are coming from a full time club after all. Foley might be more realistic, and to be honest he'd be a handy player to have in the First Division

Monkfish
07/06/2008, 9:06 AM
alvin rouse would be a good player to get.

I know we need a keeper but are you fcuking mad? We already have enough token foreigners in the team with Manjor. Austin O 'Neill aint getting on in Kildare (so he said to us at the Ireland game last week) so maybe he should be looked at? Wes Charles would be welcome though, along with Stevo.

But its all about the money.......dum dum didi dum dum.

bellavistaman
07/06/2008, 9:49 AM
I'd take Lester and O'Flynn back in a second to be honest, money could be a problem though, these guys are coming from a full time club after all. Foley might be more realistic, and to be honest he'd be a handy player to have in the First Division

would love to get the first two mentioned in cobh too. Good players, prem league players.

Terry
07/06/2008, 10:19 AM
from what I have heard, O'flynn and O'Halloran are on their way to Cobh, Wes is going to sporting fingal, foley and rouse to athlone and Lester hasnt had any offer as of yet that would meet his demands (i.e. full time football a must). Tracy by the way is wanted back at GUFC at the end of the month so Kenna can see him play and then decide on his future.

jebus
07/06/2008, 10:59 AM
from what I have heard, O'flynn and O'Halloran are on their way to Cobh, Wes is going to sporting fingal, foley and rouse to athlone and Lester hasnt had any offer as of yet that would meet his demands (i.e. full time football a must). Tracy by the way is wanted back at GUFC at the end of the month so Kenna can see him play and then decide on his future.

You can have him,he's out injured for the next three months from what I heard last night

gael353
07/06/2008, 12:56 PM
His contract with us is up at the end of the month but hes injured (an injury hes had for years by the way) and only had an opperation in the last month so he'll be out for several months.

Terry
07/06/2008, 7:56 PM
much like every player that cousins signed so !

Jofspring
08/06/2008, 1:42 PM
I know we need a keeper but are you fcuking mad? We already have enough token foreigners in the team with Manjor. Austin O 'Neill aint getting on in Kildare (so he said to us at the Ireland game last week) so maybe he should be looked at? Wes Charles would be welcome though, along with Stevo.

But its all about the money.......dum dum didi dum dum.

would take austin o neill in an instant. someone said he had retired due to injury tho so didn't think he was available but if he his we need him. davy ryan isn't good enough.