PDA

View Full Version : Exams

Keen2win
03/06/2008, 8:23 PM
Good luck tomorrow.

I'm dreading it but its only the JC for me.

Gonna miss the cup match V Pats.:(

jebus
03/06/2008, 8:28 PM
Good luck tomorrow.

I'm dreading it but its only the JC for me.

Gonna miss the cup match V Pats.:(

My tip, do as well as you can in the Leaving, but don't push yourself, it's not worth it. After school go travelling for 5 years to get a bit of life experience, think about what you want to do with your life, come back at 23 or 24 and you have your pick of courses as a mature student with none of that points nonsense.

As for the Junior Cert, guarantee the first thing all those teachers telling you how important it is will be the first to tell you how the Junior Cert doesn't matter a bit now it's done. They're right on it being a nothing exam and they shouldn't lie in the run up to it. It's just a trial run for the Leaving, that's all. Good luck all the same :)

sligoman
03/06/2008, 8:35 PM
I agree with Jebus, Leaving Cert is over-rated. I did it like but no point going in under mad pressure and stuff, relax and see what happens:D

deecay
03/06/2008, 9:36 PM
Couldnt care less,im sorted in what I want to do already

superfrank
03/06/2008, 9:38 PM
Good luck to all and sundry in the LC/JC exams.

To LC students, unless you're certain what you applied for is exaclty what you want to do for the next 50 years, don't panic.

jebus
03/06/2008, 9:42 PM

There's a beacon of humanity we should all thrive to hold on to

SligoBrewer
03/06/2008, 9:57 PM

what are you going doing deecay?

sligoman
03/06/2008, 9:58 PM
what are you going doing deecay?http://www.timw.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/begger2.jpg

deecay
03/06/2008, 10:11 PM
Ha,probley defer a culinery arts coarse for a year

Red&White Rover
04/06/2008, 2:35 PM
http://www.timw.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/begger2.jpg

He even looks like him. Scruffy and unkempt.

Mr A
04/06/2008, 3:46 PM
Don't let these guys fool you. The smallest slip in the leaving or indeed the junior cert and you life is basically in ruins. Everything you have worked for will be in tatters and your future chances of any sort of happiness will be looking as bright as Hillary Clinton's chances of winning the Democratic nomination.

I thought it only fair to warn you, good luck with it: you'll bloody need it if you want to avoid a life of destitution, humiliation and anguish.

thischarmingman
08/06/2008, 1:37 AM
I did it like but no point going in under mad pressure and stuff, relax and see what happens:D

...sorry, what were we talking about?

:p