PDA

View Full Version : Cork Rovers matches

applehunter
10/08/2003, 10:00 PM
Hopefully the great series of exciting matches will extend to this season again. THe last few clashes in the Cross have been classics.

3-2 3 goals in 12 minutes to come back from 2 down(Game of season)
1-1 Last minute goal by Murray(Best finish last season)

Rebel101
10/08/2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by applehunter
That was a great game. Don't think I'll ever forget that match. Also the scum were celebrating a win and then found themselves 3-2 down:D Sweet

Trax
11/08/2003, 7:57 AM
Originally posted by applehunter
Hopefully the great series of exciting matches will extend to this season again. THe last few clashes in the Cross have been classics.

1-1 Last minute goal by Murray(Best finish last season) Nice1 you've just guaranteed a boring 0-0!!!

James
11/08/2003, 11:26 AM
speaking of rovers i hear they've blocked anyone registering on the ultras message board for the week leading upto the city rovers match

pathetic
KOH :rolleyes:

WeAreRovers
11/08/2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by James
speaking of rovers i hear they've blocked anyone registering on the ultras message board for the week leading upto the city rovers match

pathetic
KOH :rolleyes:

Almost as pathetic as the thread on here about banning posters on a GENERAL forum. At least I was under the impression that foot.ie was a general forum and not just a Corkie love-in.

The reason for any evasive action on the Ultras board is the amount of total muppets who keep re-registering under different names, despite being banned for muppetry/incitement/general stupidity.

KOH

James
11/08/2003, 11:42 AM
Well WAR what about the other people that want to join up and post
isnt the job of forum mod's to moderate... and not simply to issue and blanket ban on all new people?

as for the muppets.. shure they're everywhere like..

harrythehoop
11/08/2003, 4:50 PM
Well if you could control your dogs there would be no need for it then would there?;)

niamh
11/08/2003, 4:55 PM
Usually brings out extra punters and all.

harrythehoop
11/08/2003, 5:07 PM
I thought the whole population of cork was on a first name basis:confused: :confused: :confused: Anyway i would rather have won 5 times the amount of leagues that you have then have 5 times the amount ogf fans we have!:D We may be small in numbers but we are unrivalled in our support (http://www.srfcultras.net/season2003/junkies_cup/junkies5.jpg)

James
11/08/2003, 5:13 PM
Originally posted by harrythehoop
We may be small in numbers but we are unrivalled in our support (http://www.srfcultras.net/season2003/junkies_cup/junkies5.jpg)

jeasus chrisst dont be saying things like that with dodge and wws around here, you're only asking for trouble with the invisibles now :rolleyes:

harrythehoop
11/08/2003, 5:15 PM
They know their place:D :D :D :D