PDA

View Full Version : Thoroughbreds 1 Vikings 0

Estar
10/08/2003, 11:25 AM
Thoroughbreds 1 Vikings 0

What a game we won a match with 10 men for 50 minutes.

1. Danny O’Leary – clean sheet a Keepers dream. Cool under pressure, safe hands and strong fist.

2. Daisy – What can you say about the player with most club appearances, got forward well in the first half, stuck to his guns in the second half.

3. Gareth Cronin – Another great game, I watched this lad play 6 hours of football and yet to see him give away a free. Made some great sporadic bursts up the left wing to relieve the pressure in the second half.

4. The Terminator – He just gets better and better, Dermot Keely was at the match he would love to have him in his Derry side. Premier League class.

5. Razor – This lad is playing out of his skin, great football brain. Snuffed out countless attacks.

6. Marc Kenny – Is a Genius, vision second to none, magic feet, and an incredible, stunning, sparkling, gleaming, radiant, unstoppable free kick. This lad is improving with every match. Jim O’Neill thanks you for robbing us of our midfield guru. What was the difference between Griffin’s off the ball (a yellow) challenge on O’Connor?

7. Ray Scully – Never stops running and tackling. You will always get 100%.

8. Shay Zeller – He was like an Olympic sprinter last night. He’s a true pro and soccer skills are pleasing on the eye.

9. Philly Hughes – Man of the match. This lad should be drug tested. Insatiable appetite for work. Ran his feet to stumps in the second half. He was awesome in the first half. Getting the ball to feet now and seems unstoppable.

10. Baz – Thomas Mc Gauley found him a real handful in the first half. Did a good job in midfield in the second half.

11. Mc Nevin – another workman like performance, combined well with Cronin all night in attack and defence. I think my girlfriend fancy’s him; she seems to cheer for this guy all the time.

Just a note on the nutcase Jim, four sending off’s in three matches at Station road. John and Marc should not have been sent off. It was a high charge match with a lot at steak. OTT in my opinion, why treat people like dirt?

Let the blond lineswomen ref the next time please.
:D

Countyman
11/08/2003, 9:37 AM
Best ever night in Station road despite ******* O'Neill.