PDA

View Full Version : Where The Trophies Went

historynut
01/06/2008, 4:00 PM
As the season has come to an end wondered if people would post who won what at Junior/Intermediate level 2007/08.
Believe Carrick Utd won IFA Junior Cup, Athenry won Conn Jnr Cup beating Abbey Utd who won S&L League and Milford pipped St Catherines in Donegal League.
Who else won what ?

Green_Hoop
01/06/2008, 6:21 PM
Leeside took the Munster Junior.

Pike look likely to take the Limerick Premier crown.

abbeyvale
01/06/2008, 10:26 PM
Leeside took the Munster Junior.

Pike look likely to take the Limerick Premier crown.

They may also take the Touhy cup, illegally.:mad:

Green_Hoop
01/06/2008, 11:13 PM

Not there fault if Wembley didn't object in fairness.

hoops12
02/06/2008, 4:25 PM

give it a rest alan,

abbeyvale
03/06/2008, 6:42 PM
give it a rest alan,

So its not Pikes fault..............jes*s take the blinkers off will ye.
Pike were illegal v Wembley regardless of what Wembley done.

If Pike were beaten by an illegal team, Im sure ye'd all be on here harping about, and now you want us to give it a rest........

If Pike do win the Touhy cup this season, they cheated in doing so.....and even the most biased and blinkered Pike fan cant argue with that.:rolleyes:

abbeyvale
03/06/2008, 6:43 PM
Not there fault if Wembley didn't object in fairness.

So its OK to cheat, providing the oppostion dont object???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

oscar
03/06/2008, 9:10 PM
MJC last year,Clonmel Town,illegal players,case of pot,kettle and black here...although i could just be stirring it:D

the 12 th man
03/06/2008, 9:37 PM
Can we move on ?

Green_Hoop
03/06/2008, 9:39 PM
Most non Pike supporters can't move on,thats the Sad thing. Its not like Star would have blitzed to Touhy success now is it?

abbeyvale
03/06/2008, 9:44 PM
Most non Pike supporters can't move on,thats the Sad thing. Its not like Star would have blitzed to Touhy success now is it?

Maybe not, but at least we didnt cheat.

Maybe if we did cheat, we would still be in the Touhy like Pike ;)

Green_Hoop
03/06/2008, 10:14 PM
Maybe not, but at least we didnt cheat.

Maybe if we did cheat, we would still be in the Touhy like Pike ;)

Look,I honestly can't be bothered to get drawn into trolling with you. I dunno why your so Bitter and I couldn't be bothered to find out either. You've just managed to single handedly ruin a half decent thread. Congrats...

abbeyvale
03/06/2008, 10:19 PM
Look,I honestly can't be bothered to get drawn into trolling with you. I dunno why your so Bitter and I couldn't be bothered to find out either. You've just managed to single handedly ruin a half decent thread. Congrats...

And Pike have single handedly ruined a good cup competition,

This site is all based on opinions, and mine is, that Pike will have cheated their way to winning the Touhy (if they suceed in doing so), and you cant argue with that, so lets move on shall we???

mulla
05/06/2008, 11:46 AM
And Pike have single handedly ruined a good cup competition,

This site is all based on opinions, and mine is, that Pike will have cheated their way to winning the Touhy (if they suceed in doing so), and you cant argue with that, so lets move on shall we???

well said

littleman
05/06/2008, 1:06 PM
Grattan Utd won the Premier Cork Aul again.:D

12th if your lookin in do us all afavour an sort this shiite out once an for all, some of ye would put a fella off postin,all the Historynut asked was who won what an off ye go whinge whinge whinge,would ye give it a bloody rest.:mad: