PDA

View Full Version : Players wages

happydays97
01/06/2008, 11:16 AM
Any truth in the rumor that the Cobh players haven't been payed in the last 4 weeks????

luka
01/06/2008, 11:54 AM
Join Date: Nov 2006 and 26 posts and you have the balls to ask a question like that. I'm only answering the post to state the above but I doubt you'll get any decent Ramblers supporter answer it

rambler14
01/06/2008, 12:13 PM
We don't discuss commitee or financial matters here.

6yardpunisha
01/06/2008, 2:30 PM
We don't discuss commitee or financial matters here.

since when

4th-div-are-we
01/06/2008, 5:00 PM
since when

exactly...
i dont post often but i watch everything that is happening.
i post when it is needed and its needed now..
most of our threads on this end up talking about signing players but we dont have the money...thats financial
we have a thread on this about ticket pricing for matches..thats financial
if you look at the first sentance on the "bohs fined for smoke canisters" it involves "committee and €100"....:confused:
think about what you say before you say it to avoid all this bull**** and stop picking on the new members as has happened to me when i first joined!:mad:
this person "happydays97" has asked a question..he didnt ask this question to start a riot of abuse...he asked it for an answer..so if anybody has the fu***** answer..please could you tell this person:cool:

luka
01/06/2008, 5:29 PM
Crap.............no-one is picking on anyone here. Under the current circumstances I don't think that thread originators question was asked as a 'genuine' question. It's one of two things and I'm gonna go with the latter here. Either 'happy' is one of the older ramblers brigade possibly trying to unsettle things or a Media-Head looking for something.

don ramo
01/06/2008, 5:40 PM
such questions sould be asked directly to the chairman, shouldnt be asked on a public forum so any idiot can come along and say its on the net so it must be true, last time this happed all sorts of numbers were poping up, only people who know are the accountans and board members, anything on here is pure roumour and speculation,

ramsfan
01/06/2008, 7:08 PM
Crap.............no-one is picking on anyone here. Under the current circumstances I don't think that thread originators question was asked as a 'genuine' question. It's one of two things and I'm gonna go with the latter here. Either 'happy' is one of the older ramblers brigade possibly trying to unsettle things or a Media-Head looking for something.

people have a right to their opinion, load of crap to start sayin what and cant be said here that rumour has been doing the rounds for weeks but because of fear people are afraid to bring it up. if it is true then we as supporters have a right to know the status of club, people are quick to criticise players and management, but if your wages werent paid for a number of weeks would you be motivated to do your job. nothing personal luka but give people a chance to speak your opinion might not always be the most accurate, this is an open forum and over the last number of months it has become a very censored forum people are afraid to say anything controversial for fear of being called al sorts of names and rocking the boat. if someone isnt doing there job they shouldnt be able to hide. we should have the ability to question and find out truth not a party political broadcast on behalf of committee, reality sucks but better to face up to it than bury heads in sand and pretend it isnt happening:mad:

happydays97
01/06/2008, 10:08 PM

I am neither a Ramblers fan or a member of the media.

Im a fan of the Eircom League and this was a genuine question.

Im not here to stir **** for anyone or any club.

happydays97
01/06/2008, 10:12 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006 and 26 posts and you have the balls to ask a question like that.

If I never posted before what the difference??? It's a simple question and either its happening or its not.

I for one hope that they have been paid and this is only a rumor!!

don ramo
01/06/2008, 11:02 PM
people have a right to their opinion, load of crap to start sayin what and cant be said here that rumour has been doing the rounds for weeks but because of fear people are afraid to bring it up. if it is true then we as supporters have a right to know the status of club, people are quick to criticise players and management, but if your wages werent paid for a number of weeks would you be motivated to do your job. nothing personal luka but give people a chance to speak your opinion might not always be the most accurate, this is an open forum and over the last number of months it has become a very censored forum people are afraid to say anything controversial for fear of being called al sorts of names and rocking the boat. if someone isnt doing there job they shouldnt be able to hide. we should have the ability to question and find out truth not a party political broadcast on behalf of committee, reality sucks but better to face up to it than bury heads in sand and pretend it isnt happening:mad:

yes, as fans we derserve to know, but not the world, id have no problem sayin stuff to someone on here in person, but i would never post what i know about the clubs internal information on the net, its not good busuiness, no other club or company in the world would release sensitive information on a public forum,

ramsfan
02/06/2008, 1:31 AM
thats where a fans forum like galway have comes into its own , face to face communication and the ability to ask someone a question and hopefully get an honest answer, agree www is not place to broadcast club accounts but rumour whether they be true or not need to be accepted or denied for good of everyone, if this rumours persists and hopefully it wont and can be proved wrong, if it exists are we really goin to attract players we need at club to come if it is known there is wages issues

don ramo
02/06/2008, 1:44 AM
i would love to trust an individual and indivdual is smart, in our case there are 4-5 indidviuals which is a group, a group is not smart if more than one person agrees on the same thing thats taken as the truth,

i know this group who have all filtered a story i have heard from 6 people at the droheda game, all came from 3 different people wjile 4 gave the same name, the other two said different names, so i have now heard the same story 6 times so this must be true, but yet im an individual so im smart, therfore i know this is total horse siht, but if i post what i heard on here the back (maybe the front (highly unlikely)) of the echo would have a ramblers crest on it,

INTERNAL is the word of the day here,

thegafferman
02/06/2008, 5:30 PM
Any truth in the rumor that the Cobh players haven't been payed in the last 4 weeks????

if you are a fan of eircom league then you should know that if players are not paid for two weeks then they are automatically out of contract ......so the ans is NO!!!!

Redshanks
04/06/2008, 8:59 AM
The fact that Galways fan forum has come into its own might well explain why their team are at the bottom of the table just below us. As said already, there is a proper and appropriate forum to source the information sought by the questioner. Our players can well do without reading such crap on forums such as these and anyone who say they have a right to rant on here about such issues should really question their own loyalty to the club. Some People must be complete morans if they think these things dont impact on team morale!

luka
04/06/2008, 9:27 AM
I didn't answer the question in the first place because there was no truth in that rumour.

don ramo
04/06/2008, 4:37 PM
oh god just leave this die

thread closed:mad: