PDA

View Full Version : i need a report on saturday !!

max power
09/08/2003, 8:33 PM
i had to work and didn't make it to the game so what was it like , did our new signing play, was it a good goal and were we worth the win......

and get on to the waterford forum and leave a few nice words for blue muff

techs
10/08/2003, 10:51 AM
didnt play great at all. waterford sat back and invited us on to them, they never looked like scoring. as for the goal it was set up by some barrett magic he cut in from sideline past 3 defenders (i think) and squared for francis to tap home. new signin didnt play. we deserved win simply because waterford were terrible. god knows how they are second. not for long they wont after seein them last night. they played exactly the same way in the rsc

team was
digger, dillon, barry, mcgovern, prunty, kirby, pip, darragh, byrne, lavine, barrett.

francis came on for byrne

el insider
10/08/2003, 10:56 AM
seriously we were all over thm in the first half.twice the ball just needed a touch to put it in the waterford net.i thought lavine was excellent a did all the ddonkey work for barrett winning every single header.
i thought waterford wud come out a different side as they didnt test igger once in the first half.we continued to dominate and finally the goal came.it was on 69 mins.barett recieved the ball turned brilliasntly on his marker and crossed in fior an easy finish from francis who did really well when in introduced.
all in all dj a brilliant,important and deserved 3 points......

Team:digger,dillon,ferguson,maccer,prunty
kirbs,keogh,darragh(played well),byrne(francis 65mins)
lavine barrett

Subs not used:vinny,gartland,dempsey,and paddy mul

Maz
10/08/2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by el insider

darragh(played well),

:confused:

el insider
10/08/2003, 1:53 PM
for his standards he did ply well.

Maz
10/08/2003, 2:02 PM
In fairness his standards are somewhat low!! :D

max power
10/08/2003, 4:14 PM
thats the business, cheers for the report, 2 weeks two cup final !!!!!! and the cup match and the league, we have a great first eleven and a strong, to put it simple

THE FUTURES BRIGHT THE FUTURES FLANCARE !!!!!!!!!!!