PDA

View Full Version : Game V Kildare

Keen2win
30/05/2008, 9:52 AM
This is a very important game tonight lads.

We should have a decent away following.

Your thaughts?

Martinho II
30/05/2008, 10:42 AM
we have a new keeper makin his debut tonight... we signed a robert byrne on a emergency loan deal for tonight he used to play for carlisle utd.. i can see this being a score draw...

LTFCfan
30/05/2008, 9:32 PM
we have a new keeper makin his debut tonight... we signed a robert byrne on a emergency loan deal for tonight he used to play for carlisle utd.. i can see this being a score draw...

They call him Chucky...:cool::D

Grand 3 points there. How did they look?

Maz
30/05/2008, 9:35 PM
Fair play to Chucky alright.

Lovely to pick up 3 points and first away win isnt it?!

Longfordian
30/05/2008, 10:44 PM
Wasn't there myself but going off RTE's report we could or should have won by more and Chucky was rarely troubled. I don't think I really want to see him up against Pats but fair play to Cavan's finest he stepped up when needed!. First away win of the season is right.

Keen2win
31/05/2008, 7:36 AM
Ye should make a song about Chucky.

Legend:D

Rocky77
31/05/2008, 9:39 AM
Ye should make a song about Chucky.

Legend:D

Well, as I've posted elsewhere, Chucky for Ireland has a certain ring to it. Sure, Dean Kiely wasn't that good on Thursday night... :p

Pauro 76
31/05/2008, 2:55 PM
Heard about that. Clean sheet as well, nice one Chucky!

Martinho II
31/05/2008, 3:43 PM
last nite was a match we should have won by more... we had two good goals disallowed and a good penalty appeal disallowed as well... chucky was never really tested except for the one occasion when he dived at the feet of a kildare co striker when thro on goals... mckennas goal was somethin else i dont know how he managed to score as the angle was impossible..but it was a great away win...

in other news adrian cregg mick mccarthy and michael hogan were let go by the club.. thought adrian was very unlucky he had a great debut when he came on as sub in wexford but injury put paid to his hopes.. im sure his great mate ronnie will be disappointed...:(

christo
31/05/2008, 3:44 PM
Lad's Alan O'Riardon played in goals last night

Here's the highlights, it was not quite as one sided as ye all say it was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Sa5fpPqtY

Martinho II
31/05/2008, 3:45 PM
also stephen brennan and andy bermingham were dropped from the squad before the game for being five mintutes late :(...think it was very harsh as they were delayed due to traffic congestion on the way in..

Martinho II
03/06/2008, 8:56 PM
oh by the way last week when i was up in the ground last wednesday ex sligo rovers player sean kelly who was with us last season is back training with us as he is now fully fit since bein out since preseason.. dont know if he is back for good assume he is though??:confused: