PDA

View Full Version : Duffy

Black and White
29/05/2008, 11:29 PM
Why is he being booed??? i know he alsways goes round a player the same way..week in week out an may feck up here an there wit shots but for gods sake...hes our top scorer!!dont see those useless ***** up front being booed...like TV r martin!!r even crawley the mouthpiece!!

Blueandproud
30/05/2008, 12:28 AM
I listened to most of the first half of ye're game last night against Sporting Fingal on Dundalk FM. I have to say I really enjoyed the commontery. The team that do it seem really passaionate about Dundalk
F.C. and it shows.

Dunny
30/05/2008, 1:26 AM
Why is he being booed??? i know he alsways goes round a player the same way..week in week out an may feck up here an there wit shots but for gods sake...hes our top scorer!!dont see those useless ***** up front being booed...like TV r martin!!r even crawley the mouthpiece!!

What are you on about? Are you sure it wasnt Robbie Doyle being booed?

Keen2win
30/05/2008, 6:33 PM
What are you on about? Are you sure it wasnt Robbie Doyle being booed?

I'd put my house on it that it was Robbie Doyle.

What a pon$e, does he still wear those tights:D

Dunny
30/05/2008, 11:57 PM
I'd put my house on it that it was Robbie Doyle.

What a pon$e, does he still wear those tights:D

Yep! Sure thats his new nickname!:D He was giving our fans the fingers last night and fell to his knees and punched the ground!:rolleyes:

Black and White
01/06/2008, 5:25 PM
Doyle got it loads the other night and rightly so but theres a section of our own fans that are booing a few of their own players and one is duffy who does not deserve it!go to the shed and youll hear the kind of crap that some yobs are coming out about duffy!!!

holidaysong
02/06/2008, 6:31 PM
Duffy and Farrell have definitely been getting booed by some of our own fans.. Perhaps Farrell's is justified, Duffy's certainly isn't.

Martinho II
02/06/2008, 10:10 PM
cant accept jamie duffy bein booed!! he was a great player for us last season.. as for robbie farrell i would boo him as he was useless with us....

Dunny
05/06/2008, 6:02 PM
Duffy and Farrell have definitely been getting booed by some of our own fans.. Perhaps Farrell's is justified, Duffy's certainly isn't.

Do you know why Duffy is being booed? Have noticed Farrell being booed but never Duffy.:confused:

Flawless
05/06/2008, 10:46 PM
Farrells boos may be warranted, but duffy is a class act, doesnt deserve any boos!,he may drift out in some games, but hes done much more good than bad!

Conroy
03/07/2008, 11:54 PM
Have never Heard Duffy getting boo's and most weeks im in the tick of it .

Ash
04/07/2008, 9:09 AM
Duffy was very good against us last night, nearly everything in the 1st half
came down his wing.

Feckin ref!!!! Trevor even said he presumed it was a free out cos he bundled
Des Hope over!

Conroy
04/07/2008, 11:15 AM
Ref and Lino where at it all night and the ref bottled it in the end, our first Peno at home in the League since Gill took over!!!

Duffy had a good game but Flano wasnt giving him enough support up the wing which let him isolated at times.

Black and White
04/07/2008, 6:43 PM
Duffy had a very good game last night...act. hes had a very good season so far!!is it true about ,marney!!word about the town is a couple of players handed in transfer requests after last nights game...coincidental with dermott keely at the game and all!!!:mad:

paulie_walnuts
08/07/2008, 1:40 PM
Duffy is our top scorer but to be perfectly honest it wouldn't surprise me if he was being booed by some. Some Dundalk fans are frighteningly fickle.

As for Keely, get your head screwed on properly would ya, he lives in Blackrock, goes to a few games, and as we are playing them next week would you not put two and two together and realise he was having a look at us?