PDA

View Full Version : Pats V Bohs

Higgo
27/05/2008, 5:08 PM
Does anyone know if it's on live anywhere? It's not down in the TV guide. I'm very surprised by this.

holidaysong
27/05/2008, 5:14 PM
Setanta Ireland. 8pm kick off.

superfrank
27/05/2008, 5:14 PM
Setanta Ireland at 7.45pm (?).

Hibs4Ever
27/05/2008, 6:14 PM
Anyone got a link to watch it online?

skitz3
27/05/2008, 7:53 PM
You don't want to watch it. I've just watched the first half myself and it's fookin dire.

BohDiddley
28/05/2008, 12:17 AM
It certainly was. But the second half was much better. :D

Dodge
28/05/2008, 9:19 AM
second half was worse. Jesus Bohs are horrible to watch. Still at least they had one shot on target

Duggie
28/05/2008, 9:22 AM
second half was worse. Jesus Bohs are horrible to watch. Still at least they had one shot on target

top of the league though with not much fuss.

TheBoss
28/05/2008, 1:20 PM
I thought Pats passed the ball around very well, they just did not have any killer passing as it were, they needed to be a bit more creative to break down the Bohs defence, it was quite easy for them, they had nothing to deal with.

Bohs were very resilient for lack of a better word, they were not really creative, scored virtaully their only attack in the game at that moment and just hung on playing the counter attack.

BohDiddley
28/05/2008, 1:48 PM
Still at least they had one shot on target
Don't think Barry Ryan would appreciate that. He made a fantastic point blank save from Fenn.
Pat's panicked and abandoned the pretty stuff in the last period, including the outrageous four minutes extra time. We might as well have been playing Longford then.

Dodge
28/05/2008, 1:54 PM
Don't think Barry Ryan would appreciate that. He made a fantastic point blank save from Fenn

I meant that we didn't have a single shot, rather than Bohs only had one (Although judging by Fenn's follow up, there's no telling where his initial shot would've ended up ;) )

green army
28/05/2008, 2:20 PM
, including the outrageous four minutes extra time.

think there was 6 subs and 1 goal. 4mins was fair enough.

Dodge
28/05/2008, 2:22 PM
And constant timewasting by Brian murphy. He was doing it in the first half ffs

Spoons
28/05/2008, 2:36 PM
..can't see either side in the shake up at the seasons end if last night is anything to go by....Pats lacked a cutting edge but I thought Glen Crowe was awful....he never once looked liked scoring and threw his left leg at everything without even picking out a teammate...

Dodge
28/05/2008, 2:59 PM
Glen Crowe was awful....he never once looked liked scoring and threw his left leg at everything without even picking out a teammate...

if only that was true...

Ridiculous over reaction to one game. both sides will be up there at the end. It was just a poor game. happens all the time. You can't say that Pats have no cutting edge as we're the league's top scorers.

placid casual
28/05/2008, 3:25 PM
pats- get your $hit together !
if you larries start withering like last season, and let those gypos win the league i'll never forgive yeh.
dont be worrying about LDerry as they will fade away .drogs and cork wont be in the shake up now either.
pats- know your enemies!

CharlesThompson
28/05/2008, 4:32 PM
if you larries start withering like last season, and let those gypos win the league i'll never forgive yeh.
dont be worrying about LDerry as they will fade away .drogs and cork wont be in the shake up now either.
pats- know your enemies!

That's right Pat's. Win it for Rovers. :rolleyes:

TonyD
28/05/2008, 7:32 PM
That's right Pat's. Win it for Rovers. :rolleyes:

Hey, if it makes them happy too, what harm ? :cool: Spread the joy I say.

BohDiddley
28/05/2008, 8:18 PM
pats- know your enemies!
Flattery will get you everywhere!