PDA

View Full Version : UCD - must win

Green&whitearmy
24/05/2008, 11:37 AM
This is a must win game for us, after losing the last two and conceding 6 in the process, i feel if we dont win this we might get brought back into the drop zone, i know the good run had to end sometime but why so bad with two heavy defeats.

We need to win this...............

Is there many heading out to it?? Hopefully a good few go.

superfrank
24/05/2008, 11:49 AM
It looks like it'll be a terrible game. UCD were thrashed 4-1 last night so they're going to be nervous as well. It'll be a tough, scrappy game.

centre mid
24/05/2008, 11:50 AM
both teams try to play football, why do you think it will be a poor scrappy game?

superfrank
24/05/2008, 11:55 AM
Cause both sides will be low on confidence.

centre mid
24/05/2008, 12:02 PM
I suppose there is that element to it alright, the second half last night was good, I know Cork took the foot of the pedal a bit. Create enough chances without taking any. Duggan had a good game last night I thought.

superfrank
24/05/2008, 12:14 PM
Duggan has been our most consistent performer this year. When we were struggling at the start of the season he was playing well, when we were winning he was playing and last night he played well.

jonboy
24/05/2008, 5:43 PM
Duggan has been our most consistent performer this year. When we were struggling at the start of the season he was playing well, when we were winning he was playing and last night he played well.

BRING BACK FRANCO!!

pineapple stu
25/05/2008, 8:56 AM
UCD were thrashed 4-1 last night so they're going to be nervous as well.
Missing 12 players, partly with an eye on Tuesday's game. Should be near full strength for this one.

dublinwanderer
25/05/2008, 5:26 PM
i think eddie has to make one or two changes for his one. he has played the same 9 or 10 players all season, the team prob needs a bit of a shake up.

I start:
----------------Gough--------------
Pender---Doherty---Kenny---Massey
Kavanagh------Duggan------McCabe
---------------Cawley--------------
----------Rowe-------Myler--------
Bench:
McInereny
Tresson
Franco
Whelan
Dunphy

Tresson, whelan and cronin have been a bit sloppy lately, obviously if skippy is fit i'd play him but thats not likely. massey did very well in the league cup game, and myler always plays good against ucd. i think he scored a hatrick for rovers against them last year...

naoise kennedy
25/05/2008, 7:01 PM
i can't put myler in before emeka or franco,, agree with other changes,, whelan a bit quiet lately.. pender did not have a great game on friday either

KR's Post
27/05/2008, 2:14 PM
i can't put myler in before emeka or franco,, agree with other changes,, whelan a bit quiet lately.. pender did not have a great game on friday either

Naoise Kennedy is Eddie Gormley ha ha

naoise kennedy
27/05/2008, 4:19 PM
if i was eddie,, myler would'nt play again and emeka or franco would start, gavin would start in goal and i'd make paul osam show more emotion in the dug out.....

Poor Student
27/05/2008, 4:24 PM
both teams try to play football, why do you think it will be a poor scrappy game?

The pitch will make sure of it.:(

centre mid
27/05/2008, 9:14 PM
i'd make paul osam show more emotion in the dug out.....

Osam doesnt do emotion

naoise kennedy
27/05/2008, 9:30 PM
another dodgy peno cost us two points tonight,, good second half come back,, why can't we start the first half this way

pineapple stu
28/05/2008, 12:21 AM
another dodgy peno cost us two points tonight
On the other hand, you got one more than you deserved. Swings and roundabouts.