PDA

View Full Version : Greg

TheNorthsider
05/08/2003, 3:56 PM
i believe greg played a part in the game against ballinhassig monday for the opening of their new pitch:D

NorthoftheLee
05/08/2003, 4:18 PM
is he the bioic man or something..or has the injuty been played up a bit...OSAM is injured and all that>..:confused:

great to have him back fully in a few weeks so!!! :)

tiktok
05/08/2003, 5:45 PM
that's fantastic news, great to hear

but is anybody worried that it seems a bit too fast. I hope he's not pushing it.

Éanna
05/08/2003, 5:54 PM
he played 45 mins and is looking to come back for the rovers game apparently

SÓC
06/08/2003, 12:02 AM
Doyler came back very quickly too, Dolan's program notes mention some new 02 therapy thing that they used, maybe they used it on Greg too.

niamh
06/08/2003, 9:09 AM
Yeah but when they opened his knee up, didn't they say it was not as serious as they had thought. His cruciate was not operated on I think and that's what was going to keep him out.

Éanna
06/08/2003, 5:49 PM
Originally posted by niamh
Yeah but when they opened his knee up, didn't they say it was not as serious as they had thought. His cruciate was not operated on I think and that's what was going to keep him out. that was it. they didn't actually need to operate on the cruciate at all.

Trax
07/08/2003, 8:05 AM
That "O2 therapy thingy" is when they put you in an Oxygen rich enclosure for a certain amount of time per day,it definitely helps speed up the healing of Bones,Muscles etc but it definitely will not heal a snapped cruciate in 4 weeks, so me suspects it wasnt that bad.

Cityace
07/08/2003, 11:28 AM
He only played a half on an easy match.he said himself that he isnt ready for competitive competion.He hopes that he will be back for the match against the scum.