PDA

View Full Version : Noel King

Blue Muff
05/08/2003, 12:19 PM
Almost half way through the season and the Blues are flying having beaten Cork City and SR in the last two games. I want to know what the idiot NK thinks now. He said we were certainty for relegation. Hmmmmm! Bet somebody has egg on his face now.

Fair play to Damien Richardson for his comments on EL weekly last night. At last somebody is giving us recognition for the exciting style of play.

drummer boy
05/08/2003, 12:42 PM
he never said you would het relegated he just said that ye wont finish where ye are now.

De Town
05/08/2003, 1:43 PM
Have to admit, Noel King is a bit of a spanner, but I would have him on the show every week over Richardson. Rico tries to pronounce words that he can't. It's very funny when he gets tongue tied.

P.S. Get Noel King and Trevor Welch a new wardrobe of clothes. Some of the stuff they wear is brutal.:D :D :D

patsh
05/08/2003, 2:11 PM
Didn't see the prog, did they show all the premier games?
What had Rico to say about City v Derry?

The Sheliban
05/08/2003, 2:18 PM
No footage from Cork I'm afraid.

Rovers v UCD
Rovers v Waterford
Longford v Pats
and Dublin City.

What have Waterford fans got against King? Okay, he came out at the start of the season and said you might struggle, but ****, most of us thought that. The general view is that you are a bubble waiting to burst. Yet you seem to be singling out Kinger.

Blue Muff
05/08/2003, 2:28 PM
Originally posted by The Sheliban
No footage from Cork I'm afraid.

Rovers v UCD
Rovers v Waterford
Longford v Pats
and Dublin City.

The general view is that you are a bubble waiting to burst.

You have being saying that all year Sheliban but it aint happening. We are going to Europe

The Sheliban
05/08/2003, 2:31 PM
And I stick by that. I honestly don't think you have the squad to last for forty games.

And I've also said I hope I'm proved wrong. [thought not too wrong!!]

Blue Muff
05/08/2003, 2:37 PM
Originally posted by The Sheliban
And I stick by that. I honestly don't think you have the squad to last for forty games.

. [thought not too wrong!!]

Well like "Kinger" who just does not keep up to date with the Blues we beat CC and SR with 5 first team players (Frosty captain, Alan O Riely, Darly Murphy, Wayne Fitzgerald and David Breen).

Now that would suggest to me that our squad is quiet all right if we can replace these players and still win.

Dodge
05/08/2003, 2:47 PM
Yeah but Pats beating you 4-1, Derry 4-0 and Bphs 4-1 at home suggest that you haven't really the qualities to win the league.

What are you getting so angry about, I love the fact no one things Pts can win anything this year... it means they're not expecting us to beat them...

TheSeagullsNest
05/08/2003, 3:26 PM
i thought they wouldnt pick 10 points this year ! they played Bray in a pre-season and i have never seen a team play so poory, they couldnt do the simple things, not even pass ! but they have surprised a few teams so bet of luck, the premier needs more regional teams so i hope they stay up - which they will

Blue Muff
05/08/2003, 3:29 PM
Thats the exciting style of football we play. We havent drawn that many games. We concede alot and score alot. I'm not angry either. I am well well up on Paddy Power. He to seems completelty ignorant of the Blues. He still gives us odds of 7/4 and 2/1 going to Dublin and evens at home games.
Long may it continue

Éanna
05/08/2003, 5:48 PM
King is a horrible nasty worm anyway. i was delighted to hear the waaaaaaherford fans singing "are you watching noel king" on eL weekly last night!

Postman
06/08/2003, 11:07 PM
I'd go along with Noel King. I still think it'll be a relegation dog fight between a load of clubs and Waterford will be involved. I saw you against Rovers. Your goal was your only chance of the game. We dominated for the whole game and had a perfectly good goal disallowed. I don't begrudge you the points coz we weren't great ourselves but sooner or later the shoe will be on the other foot and decisions will start going against you. I've a feeling that if you start to slide you won't stop.

You might stay up, and that in itself would be a huge achievement, but you will not be going anywhere near Europe, (unless of course, you have a good cup run and get beaten in the final to some one who comes first or second in the league).

Blue Muff
07/08/2003, 8:12 AM
Shut up you ignorant piece of Rovers scum! We have played you twice and ye still havent scored a goal against us. We have the worst defensive record and yee still couldnt score.

Out of your last 6 games Rovers have 1 draw and 5 defeats. Rovers are the team that will be fighting it out with UCD for relegation. And even at that UCD are playing better football than yee.

Rovers problem is that yee have to many Waterford rejects, Reny, Robinson and Grant

Blue Muff
07/08/2003, 8:12 AM
Shut up you ignorant piece of Rovers scum! We have played you twice and ye still havent scored a goal against us. We have the worst defensive record and yee still couldnt score.

Out of your last 6 games Rovers have 1 draw and 5 defeats. Rovers are the team that will be fighting it out with UCD for relegation. And even at that UCD are playing better football than yee.

Rovers problem is that yee have to many Waterford rejects, Reny, Robinson and Grant

Postman
07/08/2003, 10:07 AM
So angry you wrote it twice:) . There's a long way to go yet mate.

Neil
07/08/2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Postman
I'd go along with Noel King.
But would ya take it in the hoop?

max power
07/08/2003, 1:14 PM
ah noel my favourite subject, what an ass clown. how do you take a pundit on a national tv station seroiusly when we wears a tie with daffy duck on it, he is a fool and should be shot in the arse because there is nothing in his head only fresh air.

The Sheliban
07/08/2003, 1:20 PM
Well I like Noel.
And I want to have his babies.

pete
07/08/2003, 2:44 PM
I think even allowing for their good start most people are still surprised waaaaaateford haven't started to slide. Will so many draws the waaaterford win or bust policy seems to be working for now.

Youse look like ye'll stay up this year but its a huge step to hang on for a top 3 place to get into europe.

Was very surprised to see such a poor home crowd at the RSC versus City. Can only imagine how the crowd will slide if ye get a few bad results.