PDA

View Full Version : Bray v Blackburn

Footie_Fan
04/08/2003, 11:34 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Bray and Blackburn game is likely to sell out? Or would you be safe enough just going up on Wednesday night?:confused:

tiktok
05/08/2003, 12:33 AM
i'm not sure it'll sell out, the Carlisle grounds hold about 6-6,500 and while there will be a fair bit of interest i'd say you'd be ok.
as with all these games though, probably better safe than sorry.

Tickets for the match (Wed 7.45pm k.o.) are priced at €15 for adults, €5 for children U16/OAP's and are available from:

Carlisle Grounds (+353 1 2828214)- credit card booking 9am-4pm
Nolans Newsagents, Main St.Bray
Dargle Wholesale Electric, Bray
Golfing Memories, Bray

Slash/ED
05/08/2003, 12:56 AM
I might of gone to that if it wasn't for the Bohs match being on the same day, good chance to see people like Steven Reid.

SÓC
05/08/2003, 1:31 AM
Bohs match kicks off at 6pm so you'd have time to watch it somewhere in Bray and go to the match

Slash/ED
05/08/2003, 1:41 AM
Well I'm too far away and I've already arranged to watch the Bohs match here with some mates but hopefully there'll be highlights somewhere, Sky have been showing alot.

TheSeagullsNest
05/08/2003, 9:48 AM
if it's a sell out, last time i checked there was plenty of tickets left, The boez match is much more important so id say any other EL fans who were going to come out for it will stay in and watch that.

Tickets are a bit pricey as well, thats what Boez were charging for a champions league match, this is only a bloody friendly againist an average english side !