PDA

View Full Version : Who the **** is Ian Stokes

Éanna
02/08/2003, 2:33 PM
Never seen the fella ref a game before, and I hope I never do again. He was hapless, totally out of touch with reality and looked confused as to what he was meant to be doing. Where did they get him from? Thanks be to christ we've managed to avoid the idiot up to now, but seeing as we're complaining about him, the FAI will probably take it as a cue to put him in for a load more of our games this season. :rolleyes:

RedX
02/08/2003, 2:53 PM
One thing having this guy looking after the Derry game but what if we get him against Rovers or one of the Dub teams.There would be murder at the X(sounds like a good film)...

Ruairi
02/08/2003, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by RedX
There would be murder at the X(sounds like a good film)...

Starring Eanna as the lone sniper on the grassy knoll...

fonzi
02/08/2003, 3:49 PM
it couls be called
''THE FAN- 2
REFS IN THE FIRING LINE''

niamh
02/08/2003, 4:28 PM
think he was refereeing in First Division last season. He's only new but that's no excuse. The general standard of res is appaulling in the league.
Of course with the exception of the superstar himself Mr. Alan Kelly with kewl shades and combats at the last U21. He was sooooo kewl was thinking about taking up the calling. :D

Cityace
02/08/2003, 7:23 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
it couls be called
''THE FAN- 2
REFS IN THE FIRING LINE''

Naw, Murder at the X sounds better.

We would need Heroine(as in female hero,i think thats how you spell it).

Any suggestions??

Gunther is the angry maniac out for revenge anyway...........

Éanna
03/08/2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Cityace
Gunther is the angry maniac out for revenge anyway...........
I suggest Denis Hopper to play Gunther :D He's good at those kind of roles. Seriously though about that ref, he was bloody bad all round. How did he make it through the first division?!

niamh
03/08/2003, 3:41 PM
Spillane gave him a 7 i think for his performance.
He wasn't too bothered by the ref.

Cityace
03/08/2003, 4:25 PM
Spillane isnt bothered about much.......