PDA

View Full Version : Creative Vision:M 30gb

Macy
16/05/2008, 1:42 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have the above MP3 player, and still have the installation disk? I can get Creative Media Source from the web, but tbh I prefer the Creative Media Organiser which I can't seem to track down.

I've lots of space in my gmail account if a copy can be mailed or I can pay for a disk and postage if necessary?

I've mislaid the copy that I got, and have new machines at home and work. That'll learn me to make copies of installation disks.

Thanks.

pete
16/05/2008, 1:58 PM
I am sure I have it but finding it might be a challenge.

I installed that software & after 5 minutes was annoyed with it so uninstalled.

Macy
16/05/2008, 2:11 PM
But the PC's/ Lap Tops don't recognise the player without the software for me, unless I'm going something wrong? Even with media source I have to install plug in's to get it to recognise the player. If there's a way round that, it'd probably be just as handy.

pete
16/05/2008, 2:30 PM
I only use it on 1 laptop (XP) & use Realplayer without any problems. Not sure if that is what you need?

Macy
16/05/2008, 3:15 PM
It was on XP, not sure if real player is on it. I will try that on the other machine. I've always found the software alright to use, but I'd be mainly ripping my own CD's rather than down loading stuff (due to the lack of broadband).

EAFC_rdfl
16/05/2008, 3:22 PM
i'll have a look when i get home, have a few creative cds from different players so might have that s/w

Macy
16/05/2008, 3:38 PM
Thanks, it'd be much appreciated.

EAFC_rdfl
16/05/2008, 6:17 PM
all i seem to have is 'zencast organizer' if thats any use, its for the credit card style zen.

Macy
16/05/2008, 9:16 PM
Thanks, but no thanks. I have that downloaded already ta.