PDA

View Full Version : Athlone Match

Estar
01/08/2003, 9:02 AM
Is the Palace bar still the main spot before and after for refreshments? the owner of the bar was very pro Kildare County joining the EL, high up in the FAI and knows the world of information on Irish soccer

Ex County player Mickey McCann better behave himself tonight and not score against us again.

What kind of crowds are De Town getting this season?

Gus03
05/08/2003, 6:35 AM
Barney said you were trying to claim my wallet on this forum that I lost at the Bohs match ya **** Hughes, is that the thanks I get giving you a lift to the match!
Good to see you at the Athlone match,Ray Kenny had a great game along with Philly and Barry.
Btw Barney lost in the first round of the tennis in Salthill.

Estar
05/08/2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Gus03
Barney said you were trying to claim my wallet on this forum that I lost at the Bohs match ya **** Hughes, is that the thanks I get giving you a lift to the match!
Good to see you at the Athlone match,Ray Kenny had a great game along with Philly and Barry.
Btw Barney lost in the first round of the tennis in Salthill.

Aaaah meeeemmm, I would have gave it back to you if I had found it;) honestly. Forget who told me you found your wallet, anyway you can buy me a few points at the Dublin City match, are you going?
Ray Kenny's reading of the game was quite brilliant, the terminator was good as usual despite his og. Barry made everyone of our goals. Philly has been class in the last two games never stops running. Did you see Daisy's clash of heads, ouch! Marc Kenny is very good but blew up after 60mins.

Did I leave my rackett in your car? If I did I'LL get it at the next match:cool:

pineapple stu
05/08/2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Estar
you can buy me a few points at the Dublin City match

:confused: :eek:

Has Ollie Byrne taken over Dublin City now?!

Or did they suddenly relocate to D4?